New Doctor Who

stewdogg

I hope it is Danny Dyer just imagine instead of fighting daleks he would be fighting hooliguns

I know in show business you can never say never, but fucking hell....

"These Cybermen are off their nut, vey are pwopah naughty, this could go off at any second".

On the doctor who forums its either Chiwetel Ejiofor or Paterson Joseph

If they were to bring an actor back as the doctor i would like to see Anthony Head as the Doc.

Patrick Stewart would be good if they went down the dark route that Moffatt wants.

Despite that i still think it will be a woman.

The one thing we know for certain is that it will not be a woman, because David Tennant describes the new doctor as 'This chap'.

One thing I would love about Dr. Who would be Patrick Stewart.

You couldn't go wrong with him, or Anthony Head I suppose could work.

Stewart would give the darker yet more old school feel to the Doc with him being older, well spoken and all.

If they were to bring an actor back as the doctor i would like to see Anthony Head as the Doc.

Patrick Stewart would be good if they went down the dark route that Moffatt wants.

The one thing we know for certain is that it will not be a woman, because David Tennant describes the new doctor as 'This chap'.

Onegalifrey one its got the follwing posted

Piers Wenger is quoted as saying: "We believe the actor is going to bring something very special to the role and will make it absolutely their own. I just can't wait to tell everyone who it is - it has been a nail-biting Christmas trying to keep this under wraps!"

The release from the BBC Press Office confirms that the Confidential episode has been retitled "The Eleventh Doctor" (it was formerly advertised as "The Ten Doctors"), and will feature the actor concerned giving his or her thoughts on having been cast.

Its worth noiting that none of the references are gender specific which is why wouldn't rule out a female Dr.

• Paid Members

Onegalifrey one its got the follwing posted

Piers Wenger is quoted as saying: "We believe the actor is going to bring something very special to the role and will make it absolutely their own. I just can't wait to tell everyone who it is - it has been a nail-biting Christmas trying to keep this under wraps!"

The release from the BBC Press Office confirms that the Confidential episode has been retitled "The Eleventh Doctor" (it was formerly advertised as "The Ten Doctors"), and will feature the actor concerned giving his or her thoughts on having been cast.

Its worth noiting that none of the references are gender specific which is why wouldn't rule out a female Dr.

How come no one seems to use actress any more? Actor should in theory limit it to a male. I don't know why but for a little while I've been thinking that maybe it'l be the actor who plays Merlin, in, Merlin (unsurprisingly). He's younger than Tennant; with being younger than Tennant being rumoured to be a requirement. And Merlin doesn't need the same actor as surely some time is going to advance in the "gap" between Series 1 and 2.

Edited by tom