What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

It was alright, but I'm not sure why you're hearing more hype about it than previous series. Wasn't anything special.

If you've been skipping Capaldi though you've missed some good ones, including a favourite of mine from series 9 called Heaven Sent.

Edited by Uncle Zeb

• Paid Members

Well there goes all productivity for the rest of the afternoon! Thanks Onyx, this is a very useful site.

I was looking at the Breaking Bad plot graph, and it's interesting to see just how it correlates to what everyone on here (and everywhere else) says about it- that it just builds and builds from good to great. Just look at the steady climb of the ratings season-by-season. That's a perfect example of storytelling.

The Fly sticks out like a sore thumb with by far the lowest rating. I really liked The Fly :(

Edited by PunkStep
ur mum

• Awards Moderator

Can someone tell me what programme Merzbow is spoiling? The new spoiler tag even allows you to hint at the spoiler. 

The Fly is rated low? But it's fantastic! Try Dexter in the graph thingy for a laugh. 

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Soz chief, I should learn how to use the new spoiler tag a little better.

Nah it's cool, it's not as though it's breaking rules, I will just make sure I wait until I've seen the weekly episode. It has reminded me to watch this week's one though!

Onyx, The Fly is seriously low compared to the rest. Look at the orange dot near the bottom!:

Screenshot_20170419-142628.thumb.png.3b0aac0a8f7f132d29032ca7765fd5f9.png

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Can someone tell me what programme Merzbow is spoiling? The new spoiler tag even allows you to hint at the spoiler. 

Can help you out here Onyx, he was referring to series 2 of Rosemary and Thyme. Make sure you don't click if you don't want to wacky antics of our favourite middle age women detectives who are named after popular cooking ingredients to be spoiled. 

• Awards Moderator
26 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

Can help you out here Onyx, he was referring to series 2 of Rosemary and Thyme. Make sure you don't click if you don't want to wacky antics of our favourite middle age women detectives who are named after popular cooking ingredients to be spoiled. 

But that was 2004! Surely the spoiler rules don't extend that far?

Rosebud was a sledge.