What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

I still have loads and loads...shitloads of episodes of Dream Team on VHS taped off Sky One. It was so fucking good!

a mate of mine is re-watching Dream Team on youtube but he's said there's loads of episodes missing, anyone know where i can see the whole thing. I'd love to give it another airing.

Really enjoyed LeBlanc on Top Gear last night- he is funny, charismatic and feels very natural. As others have said, very soothing voice. Total contrast to Evans' shouting 'please like me' style.

At this point I only see one solution to try and have this show anywhere as entertaining as it was with the previous three- sack off Evans and hire Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer. That will do.

With Schwimmer hairing round a grass track, screaming "DIVOT!!! DIVOT!!!"

Really enjoyed LeBlanc on Top Gear last night- he is funny, charismatic and feels very natural. As others have said, very soothing voice. Total contrast to Evans' shouting 'please like me' style.

At this point I only see one solution to try and have this show anywhere as entertaining as it was with the previous three- sack off Evans and hire Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer. That will do.

With Schwimmer hairing round a grass track, screaming "DIVOT!!! DIVOT!!!"

Matthew Perry presenting star in a reasonably priced car 'could you BE any slower?'

Don't usually watch Top Gear but gave it a go last night. Enjoyed it, Matt Le Blanc was great, Evans not so much.

• Paid Members

I'm not going to bother with Top Gear again. Chris Evans is a saccharin, over-peppy, gimp and needs to stop trying to pop the audience every three seconds like he's playing Widow Twanky down the local panto. Twat.

• Paid Members

Evans seems to be presenting Top Gear as though he is presenting TFI Friday. Just shouting and acting whacky while having sly digs at the previous presenters. Le Blanc, however, comes across much more natural and likeable.

Just watched Alan Partridge Scissored Isles. Amazing, genuinely hysterical, and the bit in Tescos I've watched 5 times more. Coogan really has this character to just the right level now, which whilst it was excellent, lost its way a bit in I'm Alan Partridge Series 2. I don't have Sky Atlantic, but managed to watch it on the bog whilst I have my daily motion.

After you've seen the 2nd episode of Rovers you know how shit it really is. Craig Cash does his best to be funny but fails miserably and the rest of the cast come across like extras. If this was on ITV or BBC it would've been booted into a midnight slot until the remaining episodes had aired.  

• Paid Members

I quite like Rovers as a switch your brain off show to stick on while you have tea. Wouldn't say its laugh out loud funny, but its harmless enough.

Just finished watching The Secret. Never really thought much of James Nesbitt until watching this, but he doesn't half come across as a right sinister bastard. Enjoyed the series overall, I'm going to read up on the actual events, now.

Gave Rovers another chance today, much better than the first episode but it's probably been said but most of the characters are too much like Early Doors to make it outstanding.

All it needs are a couple of drug taking stewards instead of coppers then that will top it off.