What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

Thats a shame, I remember me and the mates loved the Max Headroom show as kids. I remember the origin story TV film freaked more than a few of us out at the time...

Bugger, I'd imagine there were licensing issues with the music videos. Similar thing happened to Beavis and Butt-head meaning you can't buy episodes as they were shown on TV, some of the best parts were the lads riffing to Nine Inch Nails.

• Paid Members

Finished the latest season of House Of Cards last night. Thought it was tremendous & a return to form after the last series dipped a bit. Robin Wright puts in an awesome performance & absolutely smoking hot for a woman in her fifties.

19 hours ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned already, but even if it has, it's worth bringing up again for anyone who missed it: the new series of Curb Your Enthusiasm starts on October 1st 😀

Do you know when it's getting shown here in the UK? 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Dead Mike said:

Finished the latest season of House Of Cards last night. Thought it was tremendous & a return to form after the last series dipped a bit. Robin Wright puts in an awesome performance & absolutely smoking hot for a woman in her fifties.

Yup, absolute peach of a series. I still have 2 episodes to go, but aye, it's been very interesting to watch, especially in the current political climate. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, The Maestro said:

I imagine it will be on Sky Atlantic. Which will disappoint me as I only have BT.

Like wise. I will be buying a Now TV package, although will need to watch it on my PS4 as on BT vision sky only allow it to play in 540 rather then 720/1080 HD the cheeky gits

• Paid Members

After it being named dropped on pretty much every Wrestling podcast I listen to, I downloaded the first Season of Alone. About 6 episodes into the first season and I'm enjoying it no end. Brilliant stuff.

Had a quick butchers on the usual places but can't seem to find seasons 2,3, or 4 knocking about though.

Any of you fine souls aware of where I can get the rest of them? I'd heartily recommend it.

Comrade Detective is up on Amazon Prime now, Channing Tatum has found a long lost tape of a Romanian pro-Communist crime drama and he's dubbed it into English. It's really well done, some cheap lolcommunist jokes but it rips into capitalism just as often.

• Paid Members

Ozark is fucking awful. I'm very disappointed in it, especially considering most of my mates in reality and on Facebook were all having a canary as to how good it is.
Nothing happens, and when it seems like something is about to happen, it almost always cuts to a random shot of a tree, a patch of mud or a tracking shot of Jason Bateman's forehead.