UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

@iMPACt! - if you’ve got an account on Xtreme Wrestling Torrents, theres a pack called ‘ECW Live PPV VHS Vesions (mp4)’ that might be of interest. Says it includes all the original music and pre-shows, and is about 62gb in size.

Downloaded the PPV you mentioned to check the quality and it’s as good as a 20+year old VHS recording could be expected to be, but it’s  still probably better than what you got from RF

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Me & a friend have been working through all WCW ppvs from 1990 onwards, once we get to 95 we plan on watching Nitros & Thunder when it starts, could anyone fill me in on what other shows in the week that we’re tv shows? Some of the C shows always seem to come up in chats as having some corkers on from time to time. Cheers 

10 minutes ago, WestCoastPop619 said:

Me & a friend have been working through all WCW ppvs from 1990 onwards, once we get to 95 we plan on watching Nitros & Thunder when it starts, could anyone fill me in on what other shows in the week that we’re tv shows? Some of the C shows always seem to come up in chats as having some corkers on from time to time. Cheers 

Saturday Night gets a lot of love and was running right upto August 2000, with  April 1992-September 1993 available on the network. Worldwide also seems quite fondly remembered but I’m not so familiar with that show

Just now, WestCoastPop619 said:

Outside of Nitro and Thunder you have:

WCW Saturday Night - that show finishes in April 2000

WCW Worldwide Wrestling - continues to the end of the company.  They stopped taping in Orlando in June 1998, and towards the end of that year the show the show became a recap show with only a couple of exclusive matches.

WCW Pro Wrestling - finishes at some point in 1998.  Similarly to Worldwide

WCW Main Event - final show was 3 January 1998.  The show usually had one exclusive "main event" match, the rest of the show was recapping or repeating stuff that aired on the other shows

WCW Prime - ran from 6 February 1995 to October 1996.  A lot of the matches that aired were repeats from what had previously been shown on Worldwide or Pro, there was usually one "exclusive" (there is a Sabu WCW match that was exclusive to Prime same with a match for the Yeti)

2 hours ago, Mikeymike83 said:

Anybody having/had this issue with the network? I'm logged in (on phone) but can't view everything. Some things are locked saying I need to sign up even though I am subscribed.

Are 100% sure you are signed in, I had to log back in on my phone Sunday afternoon and then again on the ps4 when I went to watch Takeover Sunday night so it seemed I had automatically been logged out on all my devices.

Have you checked you have the latest update installed that can cause issues if you don't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • neil locked and unpinned this topic