Sign in to follow this  
neil

UKFF Questions Thread V2

1 hour ago, CTXRussomark said:

They started using Syxx-Pac as a nickname in WCW which I always assumed was a take on 2-Pac and just ended up being carried over when he jumped back to WWE.  

I always thought it was 1+2+3=6, then leaving WCW, he was (e)X-(Wolf)Pac. Not sure where I read/heard that. Might be bollocks.

I always thought it was because yanks make a big thing about being able to drink a six-pack, and the spelling was because it was the late 90s ‘Phat’ phase.

The (e)X-(Wolf)Pac thing is either someonegiving them too much credit for coming up with something that’s probably more likely a coincidence, or it was Russo trying to be clever, depends which side of the fence you sit

Edited by WyattSheepMask

1 hour ago, Winston said:

What's John Cena's current status with the WWE. Are we expecting him back for a Mania match next year?

No firm Mania plans at the moment really, but that's pretty much across the board at the moment. A little too early to really see what they're planning.

Cena's priorities are certainly Hollywood right now, although I'm sure he'd help them out if they needed it.

I bought Survivor Series on Sky Box Office as I was having issues with the Network. I sky plus'd the live HD broadcast but when I watched it I felt the picture wasn't that great and looked like an upscaled SD broadcast. Have Sky stopped doing proper HD for WWE ppvs or am I just loosing my eyesight further?!