UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Daft question from an old bugger.

How do you post pictures?..tried looking on some of the FAQ's but couldn't see anything.

Wanted to upload stuff as I trip around America visiting shows..was hoping it was as easy at copy and paste but no such luck.

I am guessing it's to do with the insert other media button..but I don't know how to get stuff into the "existing attachment folder".

Any help greatly appreciated..thanks!

12 minutes ago, Nick Hughes said:

Daft question from an old bugger.

How do you post pictures?..tried looking on some of the FAQ's but couldn't see anything.

Wanted to upload stuff as I trip around America visiting shows..was hoping it was as easy at copy and paste but no such luck.

I am guessing it's to do with the insert other media button..but I don't know how to get stuff into the "existing attachment folder".

Any help greatly appreciated..thanks!

Easiest way to do it would be to sign up to one of the picture-storage sites. I use Photobucket (if your doing it from your phone they have an easy to use app) and once you’ve uploaded your picture it will have a link that you just copy & paste. 

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

Does anyone know what wrestlers are on the tour next week? The one at Arena Resorts World? Birmingham. Thanks.

Based on the same side of the tour as Belfast last night -

Rollins, Reigns, Braun, Balor, Becky, Elias, Lashley, Corbin, Drew, Revival, Aleister, Ricochet, Lacey Evans, Tamina, Nattie, Beth Phoenix (!), Ruby, Liv, Apollo, EC3, Mojo, Titus.

Can someone please give me a definitive list of all the WWF PPV shows that were shown on Channel 4 here in the UK?

If you could also mark which ones were shown in full and which ones were cut/edited and at what times they were shown here that would be even better.

Thanks ;) 

Rumble 00

Backlash 00

Fully Loaded 00

Armageddon 00

Rumble 01

Backlash 01

Invasion

Vengeance 01

Rumble 00 was shown live with ad breaks inserted meaning we missed live moments.

All the others shown on a 50 minute delay with ad breaks inserted but nothing cut out, although the froze the picture a couple of times to not show excessive violence.

1 hour ago, The Dart said:

Rumble 00

Backlash 00

Fully Loaded 00

Armageddon 00

Rumble 01

Backlash 01

Invasion

Vengeance 01

Rumble 00 was shown live with ad breaks inserted meaning we missed live moments.

All the others shown on a 50 minute delay with ad breaks inserted but nothing cut out, although the froze the picture a couple of times to not show excessive violence.

Were Mae Young's tits the reason for the delay after Royal Rumble 2000?

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, RoryFice said:

Were Mae Young's tits the reason for the delay after Royal Rumble 2000?

Essentially yes. I don't think they were keen on the barb wire either but the tits were the main issue IIRC. 

2 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Essentially yes. I don't think they were keen on the barb wire either but the tits were the main issue IIRC. 

And yet on an earlier time slot there were knockers galore on Eurotrash with Antoine and Jean Paul, double standards 

36 minutes ago, Project Nim said:

And yet on an earlier time slot there were knockers galore on Eurotrash with Antoine and Jean Paul, double standards 

Mae Young's were prosthetics, not her actual norks. Maybe that's why Channel 4 kicked off about it. They pride themselves on only showing actual knockers and real German todgers.