UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I haven't been watching much wrestling lately, but I caught a tag team match with Rey Misterio last week. He looked really slimmed down compared to how I remembered him. has he been gradually slimming down or did he return from injury this mall? or am I just imagining things?

Re-watching Shane vs Vince from WM X7, I realised that I really have no clue who half the WCW guys in the Sky Box are!

I can spot Stacey Kiebler/Miss Hancock, Lance Strom and Booker T, but that's about it.

I imagine it's a pretty easy question for most, but any idea who the rest were?

Re-watching Shane vs Vince from WM X7, I realised that I really have no clue who half the WCW guys in the Sky Box are!

I can spot Stacey Kiebler/Miss Hancock, Lance Strom and Booker T, but that's about it.

I imagine it's a pretty easy question for most, but any idea who the rest were?

From what I can remember there was also Chavo, Sean Stasiak, Hugh Morris and Mark Jindrak.

• Paid Members

Booker T & Hugh Morrus weren't there.

As well as Lance Storm, Stacy Kiebler, Chavo Guerrero, Jr., Shawn Stasiak & Mark Jindrak, there was also Mike Awesome, Sean O'Haire & Chuck Palumbo.

• Paid Members
Since TNA currently owns the rights to World Wrestling Allstars,

what are the chances of TNA realeasing a dvd on it like WWE did with AWA WCCW and ECW?

Or is this more of an opinion based question than a fact based one?

The DVD run-down would be like this:

-WWA ran a few entertaining tours with Bret Hart advertised on the posters as a wrestler (well a picture of Bret Hart in wrestling gear with the World title).

-Billed Nathan Jones as from the town they were running at the time for a cheap pop.

-

Since TNA currently owns the rights to World Wrestling Allstars,

what are the chances of TNA realeasing a dvd on it like WWE did with AWA WCCW and ECW?

Or is this more of an opinion based question than a fact based one?

The DVD run-down would be like this:

-WWA ran a few entertaining tours with Bret Hart advertised on the posters as a wrestler (well a picture of Bret Hart in wrestling gear with the World title).

-Billed Nathan Jones as from the town they were running at the time for a cheap pop.

-

Edited by Emperorseb

No, have all their shows on DVD, and its just a horrible...but strangely worthwhile attempt at a company...if that makes sense.

Best left in the past, and the live arena, where even after watching 3 live shows in Ireland, it still baffled me sometimes :laugh: