UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Here's a match from 2011 to give you an idea of what he's like now. He's still super fast. Still does all the same moves as he did as well. He's the man.

That's a cracking performance. He's clearly enjoying himself as well.

I guess the only barrier to him getting hired would be him still liking to partake of a toke?

Here's a match from 2011 to give you an idea of what he's like now. He's still super fast. Still does all the same moves as he did as well. He's the man.

What's incredible about that is how big Waltman looks against the other three guys. The guy used to be considered the smallest of the small and he's towering over those guys.

He's 41

Thats crazy, that means that when he had hat great little run in TNA he was in his mid 30s, and everyone was acting surprise he could still go. Makes you realise how young he was when he started, and what a waste generally the last decade or so has been for him.

• Paid Members

Here's a little highlight video from his 3 day stint in Chikara. That spin kick is a delight to see.

I guess the only barrier to him getting hired would be him still liking to partake of a toke?

He doesn't anymore. He's packed everything in. Even the fags. That's why he turned up a bit fat for the Raw 1000 show. He'd packed smoking in and he got a bit of a belly.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

In that case he's done brilliantly considering the many issues he had and the ones he still faces. I can't think of any reasons why they shouldn't hire him, in that case.

Don't start, for fuck's sake.

Not starting owt.Just saying for what he's contributed.

He has contributed a lot...but why are you comparing his worth of a DVD with the current and 11(?) time WWE Champion that has headlined multiple Wrestlemanias as the face of the company?