UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Was Scott Hall ever pencilled in for a run with the WWF title before he left for WCW with Nash? Just seems odd, the guy had a fantastic look, charisma and could go in the ring. Is there any particular reason why he never got the strap?

I attended the Rebellion 2002 PPV in Manchester. There were signs around the outside of the arena saying Undertaker would not appear due to injury and/or the birth of a child. Booker T, a RAW guy, worked the tour as a "bonus"/compensation. Booker wrestled Matt Hardy, and Edge wrestled Lesnar in the main event.

I would guess it was going to be Undertaker vs Lesnar in the main event, and Edge would have had a match with Matt Hardy.

Ultimately I was wondering if anyone remembers the scheduled line up?

Someone told me Ted DiBiase owns a promotion in Scotland, and a few legends wrestle for him.

A quick google search shows this to be at least partly true. It's called Scottish Wrestling Entertainment, anyone know about it/ been to a show? Looks a bit weird to me.

• Paid Members
Someone told me Ted DiBiase owns a promotion in Scotland, and a few legends wrestle for him.

A quick google search shows this to be at least partly true. It's called Scottish Wrestling Entertainment, anyone know about it/ been to a show? Looks a bit weird to me.

He owns it in storyline terms only. They've brought him over for one appearance every year since 2009.

The shows are for the most part awful. It's the only place Kongo Kev gets booked - that tells you everything you need to know.

He owns it in storyline terms only. They've brought him over for one appearance every year since 2009.

The shows are for the most part awful. It's the only place Kongo Kev gets booked - that tells you everything you need to know.

Ah I see haha. Their roster looks a bit shite but at least they've booked TATANKA!

On a side, anyone see Tommy Dreamer is running his own show? It's called House of Hardcore. It looks a bit better than most indie shows and is by no means just an ECW cash in. Masters and Festus are confirmed, as is Edge and quite a few other names.

Here's the website, http://www.houseofhardcore.net/. Might be worth a look.

• Paid Members
Was Scott Hall ever pencilled in for a run with the WWF title before he left for WCW with Nash?

If he was reliable, I'd imagine he'd have had a few runs with the belt.

Probably didn't want him dying on them when he was carrying it.

Ah I see haha. Their roster looks a bit shite but at least they've booked TATANKA!

On a side, anyone see Tommy Dreamer is running his own show? It's called House of Hardcore. It looks a bit better than most indie shows and is by no means just an ECW cash in. Masters and Festus are confirmed, as is Edge and quite a few other names.

Here's the website, http://www.houseofhardcore.net/. Might be worth a look.

Re: the Scottish promotion, I noticed them the other day. They are advertising Dibiase, Tatanka, Piper, and another 'legend' type for a show this month. Given the venues they use it's quite incredible. The pics on their site indicate they actually deliver on the imports.

Dreamer's show looks the part - good luck to him delivering it because there seems to be a lot of hype for it and many advance ticket sales.

Hello everyone!

I plan to go to mexico city from december 27th to january 4th.

I'm looking for any good wrestling-related tips?

First I would like to know if it's a good period for wrestling? I"m also looking for any good adresses?

thanks for any help

Hello does anybody know if TNA will be holding Gut Checks/Tryouts when they come to the UK next year and if so 2 questions...are they open to referee's and how do you apply. Also on a similar note how do you suggest getting a tryout as a referee for the WWE? I have DVD footage of my work and photos. I'm wanting to attend FCW but not sure if you have to apply first or just turn up on the day....

Thanks

• Paid Members
Where's the cheapest place to get a CM Punk t-shirt from?

Have a poke around on Ebay. My missus got me the Best in the World one (real deal, 100% official) for Christmas from a guy in China a bit cheaper than WWE were selling it for. That guy's vanished now but there might be others around.