UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Not sure if this has already been asked.

Since last years MITB ppv how many times have the WWE ran angles where someones job was on the line or was fired/replaced? It feels like they are happening on a monthly basis the moment.

Off the top of my head I can think different of angles involving Cena, Vince McMahon, HHH, Big Show, Teddy Long, John Laurinaitis...

Edited by Wrestlingsnob

Not sure if this has already been asked.

Since last years MITB ppv how many times have the WWE ran angles where someones job was on the line or was fired/replaced? It feels like they are happening on a monthly basis the moment.

Off the top of my head I can think different of angles involving Cena, Vince McMahon, HHH, Big Show, Teddy Long, John Laurinaitis...

I can't answer your question, but just on observation (without any PPV spoilers obviously)...

Out of those you named, how many actually left for more than a few weeks after their firing/relieving of duties or whatever? It's yet another stipulation that has been completely ruined. Teddy Long didn't even stop being on TV did he? Pointless.

• Paid Members
Anyone know what's going on with PWTorrents? It's either down or changed it's ULR. Just in time for No Way Out :(

It's down.

If you go to special.pwtorrents.net there's a message saying that they can't afford their hosting bills and have taken the site down while they raise funds.

• Paid Members
Anyone know what's going on with PWTorrents? It's either down or changed it's ULR. Just in time for No Way Out :(

It's down.

If you go to special.pwtorrents.net there's a message saying that they can't afford their hosting bills and have taken the site down while they raise funds.

Bummer, I knew things were getting tight, but they've been saying stuff like that for ages. First time I've know this to happen :(

I apologise for besieging this thread with more questions than an episode of Fifteen to One, but that's what it's here for. The UKFF brain trust is an invaluable service.

Are Raw and Smackdown shown on council telly in America? The reason I ask is I'm actually going to Florida next week and wondered what my chances of actually getting to see them in my hotel would be? Also, do ROH have a TV deal in Florida? I don't need to worry about Impact as I'll hopefully be going to the tapings. So are the USA Network and SyFy on basic cable or terrestrial or what?

• Paid Members

What's council TV? Sorry I can't answer you question, but I never heard that one before! Also, are you a Scrubs fan by any chance?

• Paid Members
I apologise for besieging this thread with more questions than an episode of Fifteen to One, but that's what it's here for. The UKFF brain trust is an invaluable service.

Are Raw and Smackdown shown on council telly in America? The reason I ask is I'm actually going to Florida next week and wondered what my chances of actually getting to see them in my hotel would be? Also, do ROH have a TV deal in Florida? I don't need to worry about Impact as I'll hopefully be going to the tapings. So are the USA Network and SyFy on basic cable or terrestrial or what?

Cable channels. Just email the hotel and ask if they have those channels.

• Paid Members

Can somebody answer these Nation of Domination questions?

1. How did Rocky Maivia turn heel and join the NOD?

2. How did Mark Henry turn too?

3. How did Ahmed Johnson leave the NOD after his brief association with them?

Thanks!

1. Rocky did a run-in in a Chainz vs Faarooq match where the members of the Nation were all banned from ringside.

2. Mark Henry turned on Ken Shamrock in a tag match shortly before the 1998 Royal Rumble match.

3. Johnson just came back as a babyface after getting injured I believe. There was probably some promo/magazine article to explain the split, but I think that's about it.

Has anyone ordered off of Barbershopwindow.com? I ordered a tshirt bout a month ago but still hasnt arrived, wondered if they're shit or just slow.

International orders seem to take awhile. I've had three different orders from them and all took their damn time to get here.

Good quality stuff though.