UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Awards Moderator
11 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

Without spoilers....Is Mania worth watching & how long did the show run for? Ta

Top to tail the main programme is 5 hours.

To be extra careful for anyone else:

Spoiler

I thought it was better than last year. It's a great spectacle and there was a lot of innovation in entrances. All matches are pretty good to great, nothing is awful.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Top to tail the main programme is 5 hours.

To be extra careful for anyone else:

WM33 (Reveal hidden contents)

I thought it was better than last year. It's a great spectacle and there was a lot of innovation in entrances. All matches are pretty good to great, nothing is awful.

Perfect, thanks

• Paid Members
On 3/28/2017 at 6:30 PM, D@mm said:

I am listening to the Lapsed Fan podcast of the 1992 Rumble and they said that WWE's plan for Mania was always Sid Vs Hogan as the main event.

Yes, it was. According to Meltzer. It was why Sid came to the WWF. He was humming and hawwing about it until they offered him that,

I'm sure post count fluctuates often due to stuff being archived. 

I'd rather it wasn't there as yeah who cares. And I don't like being reminded what a loser with too much time on my hands I am

4 minutes ago, ThommoLincs said:

I've used Viagogo for gig tickets and they are okish. However we have a classifieds forum which might be worth a shout. Out for interest, what seats are they and what sort of price are you after for them?

I'll have a look into the classified forum cheers, the seat is - Block 101, Row H, Seat 40. I paid £85 for the ticket so looking to just recoup that to be honest, even with paying £10 in service fees. 

• Paid Members

Random as fuck but does anyone know what Bobby Eaton is up to these days? I'm sure I read something on here a good while back now that he was in bad health but haven't heard anything on that since. 

I realise I could dig around on Google and probably find something on this but I'd rather throw it out on here.  

Here's Steve Austin and Jim Cornette talking about him;

I got into wrestling through the ITV coverage of WCW in the early 90s and Bobby was all over that shit as a member of the Dangerous Alliance. Always had a soft spot for that roster. And well as being tremendous in the ring, you always hear what a genuinely lovely guy Bobby Eaton is/was. In a business where everyone gets a slagging off by someone for something, you never hear anyone bitch about Beautiful Bobby. 

What do you know? He's not a guy who really does the podcast/shoot interview rounds much, is he?