UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

The ROH DVD's might be worth something, if they are original copies, (featuring the old logo) as there are some big fans who want the original copies.

As for WWE/WWF, with the network coming in, I think it's reduced the price you'd get for them. I'd say check ebay/CEX and places like music magpie to see what you'd get on the quick. you might get more selling them privately to collectors but it won't be much I'd expect.

It might still be on All4.

It's been pulled from there, presumably because of the film being announced. Someone uploaded it to Dailymotion last month and I managed to watch it, but then sent someone a link to it two days later and it had gone.

Found a version, Slapnut, I've sent you the link

Edited by SuperBacon

• Paid Members

Why was the Undertaker turned "face" so quickly too? You hear cheers when he beat Hogan at Survivor Series 1991, but the rest of the crowds were booing him. It wasn't like everywhere was cheering him.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

The snakes were banned by Jack Tunney after the Macho Man snake bite incident. Think Monsoon mentions it during that WM8 match too as some juncture.

Did Tunney announce a ban on all animals from ringside at one point, or am I imagining that? Was that around the time of this incident?

Roughly fits with Matilda disappearing from Davey Boy's act, Koko moving on to High Energy without Frankie etc.

• Paid Members

Is there any decent Kodi add ons that show the PPV's live and have the back catalogues?

I used to have the network but let the subscription laps due to not watching it, but really fancy giving Fast Lane a go... 

Sign up today with a different email address than you used and you'll Fast Lane and Wrestlemania as part of your free month.

Or if it doesn't work out that (I.e you need cancel by a certain point in the month) then at worst you pay a tenner for both.

I'm not condoning signing up every month under a different email address just to get it for free, but if your just wanting it short term that'll probably be the easiest way to go and you don't come across like wrestleuk

• Paid Members

Sign up today with a different email address than you used and you'll Fast Lane and Wrestlemania as part of your free month.

Or if it doesn't work out that (I.e you need cancel by a certain point in the month) then at worst you pay a tenner for both.

I'm not condoning signing up every month under a different email address just to get it for free, but if your just wanting it short term that'll probably be the easiest way to go and you don't come across like wrestleuk

Ive signed just signed up again, as I saw there was a network add on. But when ive gone on it, the live stream doesnt work.

Will have to just play it using a web browser. I prefer using kodi as I can use a remote to control it, but never mind...

Depends on what you've already seen

If they're all fresh then absolutely get 17 watched ASAP

Chronological seems like a bit of a chore to me. WM2 sounds like utter shite. Could be interesting enough though as a task

In recent years I've made a point to watch/rewatch the most acclaimed ones (3, 8, 10, 17, 19, 21) as well as some of the controversially crap ones like 9 and 11 and then fill in the gaps as I see fit

Edited by sj5522