UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Did the WWF/WCW archive all that content they put out on the Superstar Line/Mean Gene hotline? I can't imagine they did, but I imagine there's some real historical value to some of the stuff that would have aired on those.

It's all on the network, you just need to pay an extra £1.89 a minute to access it.

• Paid Members

I always recommend a list of one show/event from each year as a starting point:

1993: The Bloodfeast tapings, or if you just want one episode, Hardcore TV 26 

1994: Hardcore TV 72 (NWA title tournament final)

1995: Hostile City Showdown (Hardcore TV 105/106)

1996: Heatwave (Hardcore TV 169-171)

1997: Barely Legal

1998: Heatwave

1999: Anarchy Rulz

2000: The second night of the Hammerstein Ballroom tapings (on the Network as ECW TV 54/55)

2001: Guilty As Charged (by default!)

• Paid Members

Cheers for the recommendations chaps...any from the actual EC PPVs worth checking out?

Personally I'd always recommend 2010 for the Raw one as a generally enjoyable match followed by a very enjoyable angle in regards to that title scene, plus the SmackDown one is also fantastic for setting the table for Mania 26.

Is there anywhere online that I can watch the 30 for 30 on the xfl?

I expected it to be straight up on Kodi but downloaded it from XWT if you're a member on there

Drop a PM to Herbie with your email address. He's a good sort for things like that.

Cheers for the recommendations chaps...any from the actual EC PPVs worth checking out?

Personally I'd always recommend 2010 for the Raw one as a generally enjoyable match followed by a very enjoyable angle in regards to that title scene, plus the SmackDown one is also fantastic for setting the table for Mania 26.

I'd add the Raw Chamber from No way Out 2008 (Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Michaels, Umaga, JBL and Jericho) as one that's worth watching.

• Paid Members

Is there anywhere online that I can watch the 30 for 30 on the xfl?

I expected it to be straight up on Kodi but downloaded it from XWT if you're a member on there

Drop a PM to Herbie with your email address. He's a good sort for things like that.

Found this whilst looking for the XFL doc. I'd heard about it,but never seen it.It may bring some context to the 30 30 doc.

• Paid Members

Did the WWF/WCW archive all that content they put out on the Superstar Line/Mean Gene hotline? I can't imagine they did, but I imagine there's some real historical value to some of the stuff that would have aired on those.

I'd imagine the phone company would own the content there.

There was a gif doing the rounds on here a lot a few years back that had a bit from an ROH match where two guys do big move after big move without selling a thing until the end. Might have ended with a hurricanrana to the floor or something like that? I can't even remember who was in the match, I'm just keen to see it again. Can anybody help? Sorry for the totally crap description too. Cheers.

There was a gif doing the rounds on here a lot a few years back that had a bit from an ROH match where two guys do big move after big move without selling a thing until the end. Might have ended with a hurricanrana to the floor or something like that? I can't even remember who was in the match, I'm just keen to see it again. Can anybody help? Sorry for the totally crap description too. Cheers.

It may have been Davey Richards Vs Eddie Edwards, although I'm not sure when from (I want to say the: 'Best in the World' event?).