UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

My impression of CZW comes entirely from Botchamania these days: botched spots followed by awkward/angry people standing around. And that shitty yellow ref's top. And those shitty outdoor shows in someone's back garden.

• Paid Members

Is that the same BJW that's had some of the best strong-style, non-deathmatch bouts this year?

And it's hilarious you're saying that when your avatar is a man carrying LIGHT TUBES. Maybe he's the electrician, I dunno *shrug*

CZW is not just ultraviolence, BJW is just ultraviolence. A lot of great wrestlers wrestled in CZW like Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Dean Ambrose and more. If you think in CZW there are just death matches you don't know CZW.

It's not just ultra violence, but that has been it's gimmick by and large. Zandig's infamous 'JEEZUS!' promo is based purely around them being "the most ultra violent federation on the face of the earth". You only have to look at TOD each year when it's being held in DJ Hyde's parents' back garden to see it is predominantly watched by hicks who have taken a break from fingerbanging their daughters

I usually watch a couple of CZW shows a year, Cage of Death and King Of The Death Matches (if that's what its called) because they are basically feature length Botchamania shows.

I remember Scotty Vortekz very well - he's the one who spells his surname like an utter cretin, looks like a feeble weakling in early 2000's ultra-generic shorts/kickpad gear and tries really hard to do "cool spots" while fucking them up a lot. He's everything that's wrong with the CZW style and a relic of the post ECW era where fucking yourself up while trying outrageous moves was all the rage. He's a psychology-less glorified backyarder - except he isn't really glorified because CZW wrestles it's shows in gardens and yards - so he's an actual backyarder. A shit one. With a surname so stupidly spelled that it genuinely gets on my tits. VorteKZ for fuck's sake - what a penis. He should team up with Jonny Syzmik, Buddy Dangurzz and Bubba Fuckt'ardz. He looks like he stinks too.

Edited by Dirty Eddie

I keep wanting to check some CZW as I remember it being watchable in the Wrestling Channel days with a cool theme and a sick part of me misses carefree hardcore wrestling. Then I see glimpses of where they're at these days and its like 'nah..'

How long does it take for new items to appear in the Euroshop? I quite fancy a Sheamus 5:15 T-shirt before Christmas.

It's only available for pre--order on the US Shop at the moment and not released until the 28th, so they may release it at the of the month but you won't get an official one before Christmas it would seem

• Paid Members

I keep wanting to check some CZW as I remember it being watchable in the Wrestling Channel days with a cool theme and a sick part of me misses carefree hardcore wrestling. Then I see glimpses of where they're at these days and its like 'nah..'

Doesn't CZW run an online on-demand site like the Scottish ICW?

ADDED: NSFW! NSFW! https://www.czwstudios.com/

Edited by bAzTNM#1