UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

You sure? I thought they were together before that? Remember it baffling me that they split up real life couples on screen.

No. It's definitely after they started working together. They both talk at length about it on Hunter's last DVD doc. When he and Steph became a couple on-screen he was still very much with Chyna off-screen too. In fact it's been alleged somewhere (I forget where) that Chyna and Hunter only broke up because she found out something had started up with him and Steph. The dirty dog.

If there's heat on screen, there's nothing going on off-screen. Did you not listen to Joey?

Does that work the other way around too?  If so, Ziggler must have been balls deep in Lana a few months ago.

Edited by Slapnut

• Paid Members

Where is Scotty Vortekz?

Who is he to know where he is?
He is a former CZW wrestler
Ah ok an Indy nobody
He isn't an indy nobody just because you don't know him.

He's an Indy nobody because nobody knows him.

Off topic but my lasting memory of CZW will always be seeing Drew Gulak doing a flip off a table in a west brom working mans club in front of me, old sue and the batty old lass in the fleece with horses on it.

That and him inadvertently, and uncomfortably for me, giving me a lap dance during the barbwire match at Southside the other year.