UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Lance Cade would be the right answer for the last regular roster member to die within a couple of years of being released. Viscera is the most recent death of somebody that had been a regular roster member within the past ten years.

Edited by Arch Stanton

In regards to WWF Prime Time Wrestling airing in the UK, can anyone recall:

1) From which year/month it began airing over here?

2) Which day of the week and which timeslot?

3) Did we get the full two hour broadcast here or was it compressed to just an hour?

Lance Cade would be the right answer for the last regular roster member to die within a couple of years of being released. Viscera is the most recent death of somebody that had been a regular roster member within the past ten years.

Umaga surely? He was released in the June and died that December.

EDIT: actually, I thought you meant person to die the soonest after being released.

Edited by Slapnut

Hello there this is probably not the right forum but just joined ukff and wondering if anyone can help me my 15 year old son is looking to meet people who share the same interests in wrestling and ufc and wants to meet up etc wAtch some wrestling ufc discuss it etc as a lot of his age group nowadays don't like Ufc wrestling

Ps we live in Birmingham UK

(If this is not the right forum can you please direct me where to post this regards

Hello there this is probably not the right forum but just joined ukff and wondering if anyone can help me my 15 year old son is looking to meet people who share the same interests in wrestling and ufc and wants to meet up etc wAtch some wrestling ufc discuss it etc as a lot of his age group nowadays don't like Ufc wrestling

Ps we live in Birmingham UK

(If this is not the right forum can you please direct me where to post this regards

MrAustistic1999, you need to work on your name game son.

I've just put it on an was about to ask a question about it myself, is anyone currently in WWE known to have heat with the guy? He says that the fans and "some" of the guys were accepting of him coming in and it seemed a tad weird with him putting it that way.

Could just be a "Dey turk err jurbs" like thing, with how Punk whined about old guys and part timers.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members

I took it to mean some of the guys in the locker room reached out to Sting to say "great to have you on board" or whatever and its possible this surprised him, having spent so long in WCW where it always comes across that everyone was kind of out for themselves, or possibly that some of the guys might view Sting as having been a leftover from "the enemy" even though there's hardly anyone still in the WWE locker room that was there when WCW existed. Either way, there was more takeaway from that there WERE guys that were welcoming to him rather than there may have been some that WEREN'T, at least for me.

Where was the actual site of wrestlemania 9? I've just got back from Vegas and was trying to work it out. I know it was on the grounds of Caesars palace hotel. There was a bit of a make shift arena at the front beside the strip which had 2 tiered sections on either side of it but not sure if it looked big enough (although tv can be deceiving),