UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

EWR fans, can you send a save file to another computer and open it on that computer and carry on the game?

My laptop was out of action for 6 months and I was playing on a replacement netbook. Got my laptop back and had a really good game going on the netbook that I'd like to carry on playing.

I don't know the answer, but I just wanted to say thanks for reminding me of that game. This weekend will most definitely be a write-off now.

Haha no problem. It's a great way to kill time. Unfortunately too much time killed is usually the result...

• Paid Members

She retired several years back (Wiki says late 2011). She seems to have entirely disappeared from the public eye too - her Twitter account is untouched since 2009 (and still has "tna" at the end of the handle, despite the fact she can't have made more than 3 or 4 appearances max for them)

You may recall she got dangerously skinny at one point, most people thought she was struggling with anorexia but it was never confirmed if it was that or some other illness.

Seem to recall someone here posting a gif/video of a pre-WWE Cesaro quite viciously powerbombing her whilst she was at her physical worst, which was pretty scary to watch.

• Paid Members

The boom period of bitter writers doing podcasts was when it really started. Around 2010 is when it peaked. If anything, Dunn looks the sympathy figure having to deal with Cornette looking at how his runs in TNA and ROH ended. Seems like its Cornette who is the problem, not the people he works for. He's a fucking nutter.

As far as Daizee Haze, she's married to Delirious isnt she?

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

The boom period of bitter writers doing podcasts was when it really started. Around 2010 is when it peaked. If anything, Dunn looks the sympathy figure having to deal with Cornette looking at how his runs in TNA and ROH ended. Seems like its Cornette who is the problem, not the people he works for. He's a fucking nutter.

As far as Daizee Haze, she's married to Delirious isnt she?

I know he alienated everybody in ROH but what happened in TNA? I only remember him looking like a total hypocrite for meekly going along with Russo's shit booking (especially since HE was Russo's on air proxy), praising him in shoot interviews and then going back to his usual rants the instant he left the company.

I think it went over the top from the rumours that Triple H hates him. No one really gave a shit that Cornette didn't like him.

Aye. Aren't the rumours basically that Dunn is the cause of the stuff we dislike ("We're not wrestling" etc) while Trips is the traditionalist, fighting for the things we love? Things have certainly changed since 2003.

• Paid Members

I know he alienated everybody in ROH but what happened in TNA? I only remember him looking like a total hypocrite for meekly going along with Russo's shit booking (especially since HE was Russo's on air proxy), praising him in shoot interviews and then going back to his usual rants the instant he left the company.

He sent an e-mail to Terry Taylor saying if he could find a way to kill Vince Russo and get away with it, he would. Obviously Panda Energy took this as a bit of a poison pen letter. I doubt for a second he was on his way to Nashville with a knife in his hand, but who in this day and age sends threatening e-mails like that? He's a proper nutcase. Doing stuff like that and slapping students like he did in developmental shows he probably shouldnt be working for any major company.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Does anyone have any idea which wrestler has the most appearances on a WWF/E PPV without gaining a victory?

I was thinking Koko B Ware then recalled he was on the winning side in a Survivor Series match. Plus there are likely some more recent candidates once the 12 PPV per year era started.

There seem to be a couple of websites detailing win/loss records but all I can find are Wrestlemania specific records or more recent PPV years only.

Why I want to find out this useless fact is a mystery to me!

• Paid Members

I'm guessing you mean matches as opposed to just appearances because that would then surely be Howard Finkel or Liking Garcia or someone of that ilk

Edited by ElCece

Someone posted recently that Sheamus passed 200 televised victories, the most in WWE history. This then got me thinking about the Ultimate Warrior and his win/loss record.

Was the Warrior ever pinned cleanly in his career. I can only think of three times that he was ever pinned (Rick Rude, Sgt Slaughter and Hollywood Hogan) but all of those were by underhanded tactics

Edited by WyattSheepMask