UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I'm sure the torn pec was the initial injury in 1999, but didn't he also tear his groin while training for his comeback? I have this memory in my head from the time that he was supposed to return in January 2000 and got another injury which put him out of Mania.

EDIT: Actually he was limping around in mid-99 if I remember. He might have went down with a torn groin and injured his pec before Mania. I know he had a load of injuries and was thinking of packing it in.

Yeah think he torn his pec a few days before a Royal Rumble 2000. He was weight lifting with Bryan Adams aka Crush at the time.

• Paid Members

All the names got released. Everything got released. Sonny Onoo's contract is online, as well as the earnings of every WCW wrestler from the late 90s. The other names were a group of Luchadors. Cant remember which ones, but they all got paid. Sonny Onoo made a shitload.

This article is excellent. You might want to read it.

http://whatculture.com/wwe/7-incredibly-messed-up-allegations-from-wcws-racial-discrimination-lawsuits.php/

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, cheers Ian. 

Thought it was just a case off them getting released and trying to get a bit of money out of them but with all the guys backing it up like Jimmy & Konnan it must of been bad. All made decent money out of it by looks of it. 

Wonder why Flair was so outraged? Was Arn a agent for them? Maybe he was the one who thought..

“n*****s” were responsible for “unemployment and rapes”

Ha! So naughty. 

• Paid Members

You know at footy matches you see the odd bloke wearing headphones and listening to commentary from 5 live... Is it possible to do the same foe live WWE events for those that have been to a taping?

I don't even know if a service exists (audio streaming of sky for example).

I like the idea of hearing the commentary. Saying that, it would probably be slightly delayed.

• Paid Members

Ahh right, didn't know that.

If you run it live through some audio mod software, you could set filters to the voices and pretend they are new people.

Although annoyed with mannerisms, you would at least forgive them for it being their first broadcast, before hating them the following week, whilst simultaneously welcoming back the true aires.

Does anyone happen to know when NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 2016 tickets go on sale? How much would one realistically expect to pay for half decent seats?

I recall someone posting a picture of their ticket about two before the show and they had paid ¥18,000, which is just over £100 at current rates. However, it wasn't clear what section that was in but I assume it was a decent section.

• Paid Members

You know at footy matches you see the odd bloke wearing headphones and listening to commentary from 5 live... Is it possible to do the same foe live WWE events for those that have been to a taping?

I don't even know if a service exists (audio streaming of sky for example).

I like the idea of hearing the commentary. Saying that, it would probably be slightly delayed.

You could use the audio from Sky Go on your mobile, if you're getting a decent enough Internet signal in the arena. Wouldn't be perfect, though, since it will be 30 seconds or so behind 'live' real-life.