Jump to content
neil

UKFF Questions Thread V2

Recommended Posts

The release of the VoD has been delayed due to some scenes requiring editing, according to Twitter. (I believe there was a costume malfunction, and Japanese law is pretty strict on the amount of unblurred genitals you're allowed to show)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loads has been written about Mania 22 getting chopped up from potentially the best Mania ever due to Eddy dying and Batista getting hurt but on Mania 23.... if Hunter hadn't gotten injured and wrestled Cena again, do any Observer readers recall what the original plan for Shawn would have been?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, air_raid said:

Loads has been written about Mania 22 getting chopped up from potentially the best Mania ever due to Eddy dying and Batista getting hurt but on Mania 23.... if Hunter hadn't gotten injured and wrestled Cena again, do any Observer readers recall what the original plan for Shawn would have been?

He was originally going to be in the battle of the billionaires match on Trumps side with King Booker being on Vince’s side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

He was originally going to be in the battle of the billionaires match on Trumps side with King Booker being on Vince’s side.

Huh. Bizarre.

Weirdest ever Mania for use of the best heels. Edge and Orton slumming it in Money In The Bank really didn't resonate for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, simonworden said:

As it's come up, what were the plans for Big Dave at Mania 22?

Orton.

Triple H v Cena

Batista v Orton

Angle v Taker

Shawn v Eddy

...... fuck.

Edited by air_raid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, does the guy who wrote 'Crazy like a fox'  the Brian Pillman book post on here? If so could someone tell me his name here please?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cheapheat said:

Hi guys, does the guy who wrote 'Crazy like a fox'  the Brian Pillman book post on here? If so could someone tell me his name here please?

 

@Liam O'Rourke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, air_raid said:

Orton.

Triple H v Cena

Batista v Orton

Angle v Taker

Shawn v Eddy

...... fuck.

FWIW, I asked Michaels about that in an interview and he said he was never told anything about wrestling Guerrero. He pretty much said he asked to have a match where he wouldn't have the pressure to do a match of the year, which is why the Vince match worked so well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So he definitely WAS meant to wrestle Eddy and, y'know, was told all about it then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Cheapheat said:

Hi guys, does the guy who wrote 'Crazy like a fox'  the Brian Pillman book post on here? If so could someone tell me his name here please?

 

Hey amigo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did any animals of any kind appear on WWF/E TV again after Jack Tunney banned the big, fuck off King Cobra in 1991? Was that an actual WWF law that was stuck to? I've got a weird feeling Jake was back in 1996 though. Can anybody help? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tiger_rick said:

Jake had that weird yellow snake in 96.

Because Jake himself had shed his skin when he found the Lord. Or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Did any animals of any kind appear on WWF/E TV again after Jack Tunney banned the big, fuck off King Cobra in 1991? Was that an actual WWF law that was stuck to? I've got a weird feeling Jake was back in 1996 though. Can anybody help? Thanks!

Rene Dupree had Fifi the poodle in 2004/2005ish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×