UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

1 minute ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Was this when JR was heel and set up a separate table? 

Nope JR and King were at the same table,  the brawl early on on the outside you could hear King speak about what was happening but the close up shots of him moving from the desk weren’t syncing with the audio, like it was added in post

3 hours ago, WeeAl said:

Vampiro was shit. After three weeks Vince would have had him jerking the curtain on Metal against Headbanger Mosh.

he was pretty over in WCW so Im guessing given better production and shorter match times he could have been a strong mid card talent for the Fed

• Moderators
On 11/4/2018 at 4:56 PM, JNLister said:

I have the program for one of those Australia tours and what a crock of shit it looks.

On a related note, it turns out WWF actually did five separate tours of Australia in 1986 alone. Talk about burning it out.

IMG_20181104_165047706.jpg

Led to these top adverts though. Featuring Paul Roma as a featured player as he was pushed on the Aussie csards. Probably as he's Italian which would explain why Tony Parisi turned up on the cards too. That and him being over in Barnett's WCW.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, JudyBagwell said:

Does Vampiro have a better run in WWF 99-2000 if he had signed, or was his run in WCW his ceiling?

9 hours ago, WeeAl said:

Vampiro was shit. After three weeks Vince would have had him jerking the curtain on Metal against Headbanger Mosh.

He's also a total bellend that would have made enemies in that locker room quicker than you can spell TPE.

• Paid Members

I'm a Vampiro mark, and I can't see him ever making it in the WWF. He, by his own admission, never really learned to work properly. In WCW, which never had as much of a house style as the WWF, he could do his own thing, but in the WWF, guys who came in and couldn't "work the WWF style" tended to get shat on pretty quickly. Throw in his personality and he'd be getting leathered by the APA within a fortnight.

• 2 weeks later...