neil

UKFF Questions Thread V2

Im going to comic con scotland in November,never been to a convention before but i saw that bret hart and Mick foley will be there. is it worth pre booking tickets for photo ops? or will it take just as long? Will the lines take ages?

7 hours ago, HeavyT said:

Im going to comic con scotland in November,never been to a convention before but i saw that bret hart and Mick foley will be there. is it worth pre booking tickets for photo ops? or will it take just as long? Will the lines take ages?

The same company doing the Scotland Con ran the Liverpool show back in March, if you buy in advance they have a fast track line for autographs and photo ops which is the option I took when I met Edge (really nice guy btw)

Without posting any spoilers... has it been announced when All In will be up on NJPW World? 

It is there now.

It wasn't when I checked late last night but a lot of people on Twitter saying this morning they are watching it on there.

Do ProWrestlingTees.com have sales usually around the Black-Friday time (or any other time).

There are a number of shirts on there I would like to buy, but not enough to pay $30 plus postage for!

What time is the Australia  super showdown event on, uk time? 

24 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

What time is the Australia  super showdown event on, uk time? 

10am. You can choose between Saturday Kitchen or Taker v HHH.

@Onyx2 excellent, i need cooking tips as i soon am in charge of cooking/burning food at home, bring it on 

Edited by Ralphy

6 hours ago, kidzero said:

Is the rev pro on demand service any good I might sign up to see the British J Cup shows

The service works fine but the overall presentation Rev Pro put on is quite shitty.

1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

The service works fine but the overall presentation Rev Pro put on is quite shitty.

Cheers dude I might wait to there on Freesports to check them out

Just started watching the Super Showdown event and dont want to go into the thread in case of spoilers but am I going mental or is the ring smaller than usual?

1 hour ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Just started watching the Super Showdown event and dont want to go into the thread in case of spoilers but am I going mental or is the ring smaller than usual?

I wondered that too at first. PThey had a second hard camera angle for the show which was a little lower than the main hard cam, and it was also cropped in a lttle tighter. The ringposts also weren’t covered by the massive LED casings you usually see now, so I think it’s more an optical illusion as opposed to a smaller ring. 

What did Jake Roberts do in 1991 when he started using the Cobra (when he turned heel) when he beat job guys? Disgustingly lack of footage from around this time. Obviously he's not putting it on them, but does he get it out or something?

Edited by bAzTNM#1