UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

Anyone help me out with a wrestler's name? Female wrestler, quite punky, was ridiculously popular on a forum I used to frequent, around 2006ish? I think she got a job with the WWE, but never made the main roster and was sent to rehab.

Total guess, but from the “punky” description, Christina Von Eerie was the first name that sprung to mind?

While Big Show was away from WWE for the whole of 2007, did he do any matches other than that one with Hulk Hogan?

Checking Wikipedia it said he took time off to heal injuries, but the Hogan match was around WrestleMania time and then I know of nothing else until he returned to WWE in February of 2008.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, dopper said:

While Big Show was away from WWE for the whole of 2007, did he do any matches other than that one with Hulk Hogan?

Checking Wikipedia it said he took time off to heal injuries, but the Hogan match was around WrestleMania time and then I know of nothing else until he returned to WWE in February of 2008.

That's the only one, and even that was as a bit of a favour - the match was meant to be Hogan vs. Lawler, but the WWE pulled King from the card because they weren't on good terms with Hogan at the time, IIRC.

Was there not talk that he wanted to try boxing at the time, and that's part of the reason he got the Mayweather fight when he came back?

Looking to watch a ppv from mid 80s, an outdoor show where Flair came to the arena in a helicopter....had it on vhs years ago but dont know what is was from, maybe a Bash or NWA card. Sure Kamala and the Russians were in the same card. 

Cheers

Edited by Porkchopcash

4 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

Looking to watch a ppv from mid 80s, an outdoor show where Flair came to the arena in a helicopter....had it on vhs years ago but dont know what is was from, maybe a Bash or NWA card. Sure Kamala and the Russians were in the same card. 

Cheers

Great American Bash 85 maybe?