UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Awards Moderator
25 minutes ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

Looking for a pic of terri Runnels from about 2000, lying on her front in a beach and wearing a thong. For research purposes, or a collage I’m doing

Is that from one of those Divas magazines they used to put out occasionally? Give me til I'm next visiting home on Thursday, I might still have one that I bought to read the fascinating articles about Torrie Wilson in a bikini. If so, I'll send a pic across.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

I might be odd, but I never quite got the deal with her being a "stunna".

Back when she was whacking richard mortons vital statistics into a amstrad cpc or sucking on a Cuban and getting wet for sable she was very attractive. Once she just flashed the gash on raw each week and had permanently erect nips she was not my bag at all. 

I guess she did the classy look well. 

The famous I Quit match with Tully Blanchard is the only Magnum TA match I have ever seen.

I have often read about him being one of the best workers in the world before his car crash, so what other matches are worth checking out?

• Paid Members
On 15/10/2017 at 7:41 PM, SuperBacon said:

In the mood for some wrestling that I've never seen before (wrestlers, companies) any recommendations from YouTube, Dailymotion etc that I can watch?

Give us a list of what you have seen. For example, what have you watched Japanese wise, or are you only wanting UK/USA?

Also, have you checked out the YouTube thread recently? Some cracking territories stuff still kicking about.

Portland was a big fave of mine for a while. When Justin TV was worth its salt some dude streamed a shit load of it. I haven't seen it in a while though.

A decent YouTube channel:

I used to thouroughly enjoy dragon gate and the early days of DG-USA were quite fun.

@Kaz Hayashi I've seen some Japanese wrestling from this  year (the Okada-Omega matches etc), and some of the WCPW World Cup which I fairly enjoyed.

I watched a few Lio Rush and Shane Strickland matches from Defy Wrestling (Seattle, I think?)and enjoyed those as well. I saw one of them was CZW champ, but have always steered clear of them because of what I'd seen on Botchamania etc, maybe I'm wrong? I'm just after some decent indy shows to watch, or more specifically matches before I delve in. Keen to see some ROH but would rather know what it's like before I dive into a 3 hour PPV.

Will check out the YouTube thread, thanks and what I've seen of Dragon Gate I've always enjoyed.