UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Can anybody find me the vignette from where Jake Roberts is telling Ted DiBiase all he has to do to get the Million Dollar Belt back off him is stick his hand in his snake bag? In the vignette, he pulls out all sorts of different poisonous snakes "It could be this one DiBiase when you put your hand in there!", Thanks a lot! Sounds a good one.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

A good friend of mine is gettin married in a couple of weeks, who is also a wrestling fan. I'm trying to find a WWE themed tie to wear to the wedding, as his bride-to-be has banned any mentions of wrestling at all during the ceremony (I know, it'll never last). Is there any kind of shop in the UK that might sell or stock such a thing? Everything I'm finding online is based in the US, and won't ship to get here before the day, next Thursday...

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Here you go fella, it's from WWF Superstars 03/03/1990, in the build up to WrestleMania 6. Jump to 17:50;

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5pyc8m

Thanks for that. Quality.

Bruce Prichard mentioned in his podcast that the guy bringing in all the snakes was on Heroin or something. Called him a "goof".

Long shot here but here goes.

A while back someone posted a clip/GIF of Mr Perfect doing the towel throw over his head and also over Heenans head before the Brain casually grabbed it blindside as it fell behind him. So casual it was unreal.

Anyways someone replied along the same lines of a clip of him over throwing the towel (possibly from ring?) which landed over the barricade only for a fan this time to jump out of nowhere and grab it like a ninja before it hit the ground.

Can anyone remember this and, if so, which event?

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/10/2017 at 11:51 PM, Thunderplex said:

Who was the wrestler on First Dates this evening?

The woman he was with was a cunt.

Called her mugging him off the minute she said she’d been messed around and wanted someone different.

Thats First Dates talk for “I’m high maintenance and will mug off the guy I’m on a date with if he’s a nice guy”.

• Paid Members

How many days was The Mountie supposed to stay in jail with the big leather guy (OH MY GOD!!!) after Summerslam 1991? Was it one night or one day. It was fucking hilarious either way.

Edited by bAzTNM#1