UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Speaking as someone who owned Roddy Piper's single, and still owns a picture disc of Tiger Mask singing "Can't Help Falling In Love With You", and a collection of "spooky sound effect" Halloween vinyl, that sounds like the absolute worst thing, even by novelty vinyl standards.

• Paid Members

It was put out on Black Country Rock, the label run by my very favourite artist, Shooter Jennings. So if there's any possibility it'll be putting some coin in Shooter's pocket, I'm gonna encourage you to buy it!

• Paid Members

Morning all!  

After reading the scan of the WWF magazine that was put on here, it's got me itching for a bit of nostalgia from when I was younger. I really fancy watching the evolution of Savage into the "Macho King" up to his match with Warrior at 'Mania 7. Where on the Network is it best to start and, more importantly I suppose, will there be the vast majority of shows uploaded from that era?

• Paid Members
On 7/22/2017 at 9:27 AM, Cod Eye said:

Morning all!  

After reading the scan of the WWF magazine that was put on here, it's got me itching for a bit of nostalgia from when I was younger. I really fancy watching the evolution of Savage into the "Macho King" up to his match with Warrior at 'Mania 7. Where on the Network is it best to start and, more importantly I suppose, will there be the vast majority of shows uploaded from that era?

Sadly, there is no weekly TV from pre-1993 on the Network, apart from the Saturday Night's Main Events. I suggest the Monsoon Classic youtube channel.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, garynysmon said:

Sadly, there is no weekly TV from pre-1993 on the Network, apart from the Saturday Night's Main Events. I suggest the Monsoon Classic youtube channel.

I'll give that a try! Thanks garynysmon!

Hi everyone, not posted on here in years. Basically wanted some New Japan match recommendations that will be easy to find on YouTube. 

Not followed the promotion closely since 2004 or 2005 when Sasaki, Nagaga etc were on top so that's a helluva lot to catch up on. Wanted to see some semi-recent stuff before I decided to pay for the streaming service. Assume I am NJPW-ignorant.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Bret Hart's Buddy

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Bret Hart's Buddy said:

Hi everyone, not posted on here in years. Basically wanted some New Japan match recommendations that will be easy to find on YouTube. 

Not followed the promotion closely since 2004 or 2005 when Sasaki, Nagaga etc were on top so that's a helluva lot to catch up on. Wanted to see some semi-recent stuff before I decided to pay for the streaming service. Assume I am NJPW-ignorant.

Thanks in advance!

They release a free match every week on their YouTube channel. Here's the latest: