UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Watching the newly uploaded Primetimes on the network and the first of 1989 has highlights of 1988.

During the coronation of King Haku there is a guy in brown overalls with a bald head and a beard. Kinda like Erick Rowan in 25 years time. I'm sure I've seen him before but can't quite put my finger on it. Any help? 

14 minutes ago, stevieg1980 said:

Watching the newly uploaded Primetimes on the network and the first of 1989 has highlights of 1988.

During the coronation of King Haku there is a guy in brown overalls with a bald head and a beard. Kinda like Erick Rowan in 25 years time. I'm sure I've seen him before but can't quite put my finger on it. Any help? 

I think it was old time Canadian wrestler Jos LeDuc

47 minutes ago, The Reverend said:

I think it was old time Canadian wrestler Jos LeDuc

Absolutely never heard of him. Looks like the guy on his wiki page and it states he was there. I thought it was Mad Dog Vachon so thanks for clearing that up Rev. 

• Paid Members

I love Jos LeDuc!  One of my all-time favourites, what was he doing in that angle, just hanging around? I've never seen him in WWF - though looking on Wiki, it sounds like he had a cup of coffee there in 1988 and that's all, so that would explain it.

13 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

I love Jos LeDuc!  One of my all-time favourites, what was he doing in that angle, just hanging around? I've never seen him in WWF - though looking on Wiki, it sounds like he had a cup of coffee there in 1988 and that's all, so that would explain it.

Yep just hanging around. I'd have hated him though just because of his association and my hatred of Frenchy Martin as a kid. 

God bless Monsoon Classic. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00JPVQkuECs

Match vs Tito off Primetime.

Edited by stevieg1980
Change of web address