UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Perhaps (or perhaps not) a tricky question...

Which wrestler has been with WWE the longest without appearing in a Wrestlemania?

It used to be Stevie Richards, but he left so I'm not sure. Kendrick has been with WWE since 2002 (on and off) which would perhaps make him the longest, but obviously that was interrupted.

In terms of longest uninterrupted without a Wrestlemania of the current roster, I'd take a guess at Gene Snitsky, but I may be way off.

Did Steve Lombardi ever work a Wrestlemania? I can't think of one.

Which wrestler has been with WWE the longest without appearing in a Wrestlemania?

It used to be Stevie Richards, but he left so I'm not sure. Kendrick has been with WWE since 2002 (on and off) which would perhaps make him the longest, but obviously that was interrupted.

In terms of longest uninterrupted without a Wrestlemania of the current roster, I'd take a guess at Gene Snitsky, but I may be way off.

He accompanied Bobby Heenan at WrestleMania V against the Red Rooster, but wrestling? Nope.

He accompanied Bobby Heenan at WrestleMania V against the Red Rooster, but wrestling? Nope.

Did he ever appear as Doink? Maybe WM9 or even the WM X-7 Gimmick Battle Royal.

About the longest un-Wrestlemania streak question I asked.

Forget the Heat, wwe.com or home video exclusives before WM as that technically isn't Wrestlemania.

Funny how obvious it was Stevie Richards before he got released. I first thought of Funaki, but he was at the WM2000 Hardcore Battle Royal. And then Hurrican Helms, who as far as I'm aware has never had a match at Wrestlemania, but won (then lost) the Hardcore title under the 24/7 rule at X8.

And yes, Lombardi competed as KimChee at the X-Seven Gimmick Battle Royal.

I'm struggling to find anybody other than Snitsky

About the longest un-Wrestlemania streak question I asked.

Forget the Heat, wwe.com or home video exclusives before WM as that technically isn't Wrestlemania.

Funny how obvious it was Stevie Richards before he got released. I first thought of Funaki, but he was at the WM2000 Hardcore Battle Royal. And then Hurrican Helms, who as far as I'm aware has never had a match at Wrestlemania, but won (then lost) the Hardcore title under the 24/7 rule at X8.

And yes, Lombardi competed as KimChee at the X-Seven Gimmick Battle Royal.

I'm struggling to find anybody other than Snitsky

Did Jerry Lawler ever wrestle a match at Wrestlemania?

I know he doesn't count now because he's not an active roster member but thinking about it I'm really struggling to think of a match hes had there.

• Paid Members

Does anyone have a link to the full entrance for Glacier in WCW? As in the blue strobes/lasers, snow falling and all that good stuff. I've never actually seen it and am intrigued because of how much it's reported to have cost (close to $500,000!). I only saw him when he'd been given the downgraded attire and entrance and they'd pretty much given up on him. I'm a sucker for an over the top entrance, so I'd love to see it. Apparently he only had the full-on deluxe entrance/outfit combination for three matches, but they were televised as far as I know. Must say that the outfit kind of sucked for something that cost

• Paid Members

Don't know for certain who's top, but Undertaker hit 100 at the last show. I'd imagine he's ahead of both the others you mention given the times they worked and the schedule in those years.

I'd suspect Kane would be surprisingly high.

Yeah, I thought of this the other day.

Kane has been permanently on the roster for 11 years and has never missed any more than a few weeks of TV through injury that entire time.

That kind of stretch has to be some kind of record.

If you include Isaac Yankem in 1996 and Fake Diesel in 1997 - hasn't Glen Jacobs appeared live on screen in some capacity at every Royal Rumble since 1996? Impressive.

• Paid Members

I used to have a spreadsheet a few years ago where I kept all sorts of stats. PPV matches, wins, losses, title reigns, lengths of title reigns, etc. Really geeky stuff but I gave it up eventually.

I'd reckon The Undertaker being at the top too. Although HHH must be close.