UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

When the Undertaker briefly feuded with the Berzerker, I remember there being a write up in WWF magazine about one of their matches, they focal point of which was an image where the Berzerker had tried to impale Take with his sword and ended up stabbing it through the ring. Now, this must have been whilst the Undertaker was being portrayed as a zombie-esque character so was the Berzerker trying to kill him or trying to prove he wasn't actually a zombie? Also, that's surely quite a risky angle - can't see them doing that nowadays.

• Paid Members

Last time I check, John Nord and Barry Darsow were two different people...

Still, you're probably right about him not trying to prove a point, maybe I was just trying to read too much into a vague memory.

Last time I check, John Nord and Barry Darsow were two different people...

Still, you're probably right about him not trying to prove a point, maybe I was just trying to read too much into a vague memory.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOSH! :p

If anyone has the ability and the kindess, could someone record R-Truth's entrance from Smackdown tonight and upload it onto youtube or something similar? He keep out right next to our row and I'd mark out like a little bitch if I saw myself. Sadly I've not got Sky Sports though. I'd return the favour :thumbsup:

Apparently so because I still don't know what I've missed :confused:

You think that Kenny was getting the Repo Man and Berzerker mixed up. He was not. He was referring to the fact that John Nord went onto be - and may still be - a car salesman after his wrestling career...

Bravo, sir. And for anyone who's interested, watch this.