UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Hi I am a fan of the UK Wrestler Crazy Horse who is billed from Lindisfarne. He wrestles as a viking gimmick and regularly performs for Premier Promotions, I was just wondering who else he wrestles for and how long he has been in the business etc any help would be appreciated

He's a Robbie Brookside trainee out of the WrestLeicester school in Leicester (surprisingly, although i don't think Brookside is the trainer there anymore). The poster C-Dude, is probably your best bet for more info as he used to train with the guy from what I recall from drunken nights out.

• Paid Members
Yeah, I thought of this the other day.

Kane has been permanently on the roster for 11 years and has never missed any more than a few weeks of TV through injury that entire time.

That kind of stretch has to be some kind of record.

I remember some time, for no apparant reason, I went through the line-up of best-drawing PPV ever, then saw who was also on the second-best drawing show, then who also made it to the third-best drawing show, and so on. Kane was the last man surviving on the list.

Hi I am a fan of the UK Wrestler Crazy Horse who is billed from Lindisfarne. He wrestles as a viking gimmick and regularly performs for Premier Promotions, I was just wondering who else he wrestles for and how long he has been in the business etc any help would be appreciated

He's called Crazy horse and has a viking gimmick? :confused:

I know... what with Crazy Horse having quite a large native american connotations it doesn't seem right but in all honesty viking warriors would have names like this. He has the character down pat, he yells at his second for not giving him mead and everything... a really entertaining wrestler

ok so lazy question here .

I've only just got back online and ive been going through the last few months of smackdown to get all the THE brian kendrick matches so my question is has he been on ecw atall? I cant be bothered to go through all the ecw results and i cant atch ecw now punk is gone.

Any help would be great :)

• Paid Members

Anybody know what the Skyscrapers theme song was? Just trying to get the name of it.

It's Eighties, and rocky, for the time. It lasts over seven minutes.

I've got this feeling it's called "China White", but now I ain't so sure. Thank you.

Edited by bAzTNM

• Paid Members
Anybody know what the Skyscrapers theme song was? Just trying to get the name of it.

It's Eighties, and rocky, for the time. It lasts over seven minutes.

I've got this feeling it's called "China White", but now I ain't so sure. Thank you.

Got the answer..

Scorpions - "China White"

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I72sycdN0Gw

ok so lazy question here .

I've only just got back online and ive been going through the last few months of smackdown to get all the THE brian kendrick matches so my question is has he been on ecw atall? I cant be bothered to go through all the ecw results and i cant atch ecw now punk is gone.

Any help would be great :)

No, the Smackdown/ECW talent trade has faded away, and only Miz/Morrison from ECW appear occasionally on Smackdown these days.

Only time away from Smackdown since his change, I believe was when he was on the "special 800th edition" of Raw that actually wasn't the 800th, nearly two weeks ago. He teamed with MVP and lost to the Hardys

More of a request than a question.

But does anyone know where i can download the Uncle Krakcer song - what chu lookin at?...it was the one X-Factor used for their theme, im not wanting the WWE remixed one though with all the X-Factor mentions. Thats the only one Youtube have, but i know it's on his album, the proper one like. Cheers.

But does anyone know where i can download the Uncle Krakcer song - what chu lookin at?...it was the one X-Factor used for their theme, im not wanting the WWE remixed one though with all the X-Factor mentions. Thats the only one Youtube have, but i know it's on his album, the proper one like. Cheers.

you can download the whole album its on here http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4260706/Un...r_-_Double_Wide

you can download the whole album its on here http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4260706/Un...r_-_Double_Wide

Awesome, thanks mate

Anybody have a quick matchlist for this weeks "WWE Vintage Collection"? Thanks very much.

All from past Survivor Series events:

The Vipers (Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Superfly Jimmy Snuka & The Rockers) vs The Visionaries (The Model Rick Martel, Warlord & Power & Glory)

The hatching of the Gobbledy-Gooker! :laugh::laugh:

The Natural Disasters & IRS vs Big Boss Man & The Legion of Doom

Ric Flair, Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase, The Mountie & Warlord vs Rowdy Roddy Piper, Bret "Hitman" Hart, British Bulldog & Virgil