Any Smallville Fans?

Steveo2007

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked up S7 & 8 recently so I have some catching up to do before I even dip into S9.

Honestly I don't think there has been a season of Smallville (1-6) I didn't like and I even enjoyed S4 which seems to get the most shit thrown at it though I do agree that the writers tend to force DC characters into the series.

As for Lana Lang I always liked her more whenever she was a bad girl/bitch (yes even that one episode where she was a Vampire) and I remember one poster on IMDB describing her character as "Chameleon(sp?)" that changed to suit whatever guy she was with at the time and I think that was spot on personally.

And I marked out big for Michael Ironside playing Louis's dad in one episode.

One scene I have always loved is during the S3 premiere where Clark shows up at a bank robbery only to steal the cash for himself :laugh:

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

As usual I've been getting the current series of Smallville after its US airing, but I don't get why they keep having breaks from showing it? So far as I know it's not been shown for 2 weeks and isn't on this week either! They only started showing it again just over a month ago after breaking around late November time!!! What's going on with those crazy yanks?

I've been catching some of it on from Channel 4, Saturday afternoons. I see they've added a few new characters since when I used to watch it, Green Arrow and Black Canary. I used to collect Green Arrow comics in the early 90s, bought a few Black Canary ones too.

I like it because I'm a superhero fanatic but like a lot of American sci-fi type programmes it tends to be too serious. The Superman and Spiderman movies aren't, that's what makes them so successful.

• Paid Members

I started to get back into it a few weeks back and its a stunning show. I remember when it first came out the effects it displayed were superb for a TV show.

I basically lost way with it after season 2, then I started buying the seasons on DVD. I watched season 1 and loved it, but it got lost in the shuffle of all the other great TVs shows.

I caught bits of season 5 and 6 from e4 but never knew what was going on. So, I dusted off my DVDs and started watching from season 3 and im addicted to it. Ive currently just finished season 5 and will be ordering season 6 as they are currently only

• 7 months later...
  • Paid Members
I've been watching Season 9 and I honestly don't know if I can reach Season 10 with the shit I've been putting up with.

Really? There were times with Season 9 where I was getting thrustrated and bored with the whole Zod thing, but over all I enjoyed it. 10 however, has been an absolute pleasure to watch so far.

• 3 months later...

watched the latest one yesterday and was stunned to see

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

lionel luther back

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); but then i was stunned to find out in the 2hr finale

MR reprises his role as lex

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

watched the latest one yesterday and was stunned to see

lionel luther back

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); but then i was stunned to find out in the 2hr finale

So glad MR will be back for the last season

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

Season 10 so far has been a mixture of brilliance and sheer shite. The latest ep was superb but the week before was perhaps the worst of Smallville's 10 year run.

Regarding the spoilers above, I CANT FUCKING WAIT.

Also, Bubba its best to watch the episode LUTHOR from season 10 to explain your first note in spoiler tags.

Archived