THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!~!~!

Kenny McBride

I'm not surprised by any of the people in the list actually. Even the ones that entertain me, I pretty much seen them coming.The Raging Bull started pretty terrible. The match with White Tiger that was mentioned was just beyond horrible. Not only the worst match that Tiger has been in, but also the worst match Bull has been in. Just a horrible, horrible match with no redeeming qualities, and an ending which was so pish, it has to be seen to be believed.He had come a long way since then. I've not seen any of his series with The Butcher though, and going on what I've heard, this isn't a bad thing.

Raging Bawbag.

If I'm at After Hours, that's getting nicked.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Scott Renwick gets voted, then I'm sure he'll comfort himself with the fact that in the last year alone he not only worked every major Scottish promotion, but also 1PW and Allstar. Although he's not the finished article, the only votes he'll get are jealousy driven!

here here!!!

If Scott Renwick gets voted, then I'm sure he'll comfort himself with the fact that in the last year alone he not only worked every major Scottish promotion, but also 1PW and Allstar. Although he's not the finished article, the only votes he'll get are jealousy driven!

what???so if fans vote for him theyre jealous of him?? that makes sense to you??christ ive already had 1 promoter this week imply its nothing to do with fans about how shows are he wants em to shut up...and now you're saying in a vote made largely by fans theyre jealous of 1 wrestler?christ.

Frankly I'm amazed at both of tonights 'inductees' so far. I think perhaps that most of these nominations were borne out of contempt for these guys' attitudes than their actual working skills, which are IMO very good.Each to their own as they say...

Bawbag_Bravehart.jpg

No. 7 - Bravehart

Yes, it's meant to be spelled without at "e". You see, he was trained by the Harts. Oh yes. The most generous reports say he lasted about three days. That entitles him to wear pink, apparently, and claim "I'm the best there's ever been! Unusual thing, excellence." OH FOR FUCK. Bret could still work circles round him, and he's had a major stroke. Stu is probably clawing at the inside of his coffin right now, just begging for the chance to stretch this Bawbag's bawbag in ways in just wasn't meant to go.

Now trains his own roster for a company whose entire roster was nominated by one voter with the simple comment - "backyarder bawbags." Can't get work anywhere else because despite having a moderately decent look and a passable gimmick in the bullshit-filled world of pro wrestling, he's just a really, really awful performer. No-one gave me specifics which is a shame, as I've not seen him myself. All anyone could say was "Harts? Bwahahahaha!" and "awful" and "absolutely awful" and "this cunt trains people?" and "SWE? Shitty Wankers Ejaculating" and so on.

Here is the SWE website. It's a Bawbag Bonanza. Thankfully, no-one with a brain watches these shows which is why almost no-one on the roster got nominated. Purely on looks though, you've got almost a full fifteen just from that motley crew. Bawbaggery of the highest order.

Edited by Kenny McBride

what???so if fans vote for him theyre jealous of him?? that makes sense to you??christ ive already had 1 promoter this week imply its nothing to do with fans about how shows are he wants em to shut up...and now you're saying in a vote made largely by fans theyre jealous of 1 wrestler?christ.
Nah if fans vote for him then fair enough he's a bawbag. I just very much doubt that by the comments underneath the wrestlers about "attitudes" etc. then it certainly isn't just fans that are voting.

Frankly I'm amazed at both of tonights 'inductees' so far. I think perhaps that most of these nominations were borne out of contempt for these guys' attitudes than their actual working skills, which are IMO very good.

I wouldn't be surprised if it had a bearing either. Maybe some people just really wanted Micken and The Raging Bull to be actually listed as a bawbag. I never nominated either man myself. I was coming at it from a purely wrestling standpoint. I WAS going to nominate Micken for shits and giggles, but decided against it. Then again, maybe some people think these guys are shit in the ring. It seems good arguements have come forward for why both guys are shit in the ring, so it's understandable.

so if fans vote for him theyre jealous of him?? that makes sense to you??

It's not just fans voting.

Here is the SWE website. It's a Bawbag Bonanza. Thankfully, no-one with a brain watches these shows which is why almost no-one on the roster got nominated. Purely on looks though, you've got almost a full fifteen just from that motley crew. Bawbaggery of the highest order.

Is that not basicly the wrestlezone roster?I've already posted a video of them and def think they could have made the whole list.

Frankly I'm amazed at both of tonights 'inductees' so far. I think perhaps that most of these nominations were borne out of contempt for these guys' attitudes than their actual working skills, which are IMO very good.Each to their own as they say...

I would agree that the reasons are unfair, however its the voter decision as to who or why they vote - whether it be professional, based on workrate, gimmick or even, as mentioned previously, shits and giggles.Everyones entitled to an opinion. Some comments stand up as genuine criticism, some are just for shits and giggles. Hopefully those listed know whats serious, and whats either a laugh or a grudge/overly personal vote.

Bawbag_Bravehart.jpgNo. 8 - BravehartYes, it's meant to be spelled without at "e". You see, he was trained by the Harts. Oh yes. The most generous reports say he lasted about three days. That entitles him to wear pink, apparently, and claim "I'm the best there's ever been! Unusual thing, excellence." OH FOR FUCK. Bret could still work circles round him, and he's had a major stroke. Stu is probably clawing at the inside of his coffin right now, just begging for the chance to stretch this Bawbag's bawbag in ways in just wasn't meant to go.Now trains his own roster for a company whose entire roster was nominated by one voter with the simple comment - "backyarder bawbags." Can't get work anywhere else because despite having a moderately decent look and a passable gimmick in the bullshit-filled world of pro wrestling, he's just a really, really awful performer. No-one gave me specifics which is a shame, as I've not seen him myself. All anyone could say was "Harts? Bwahahahaha!" and "awful" and "absolutely awful" and "this cunt trains people?" and "SWE? Shitty Wankers Ejaculating" and so on. Here is the SWE website. It's a Bawbag Bonanza. Thankfully, no-one with a brain watches these shows which is why almost no-one on the roster got nominated. Purely on looks though, you've got almost a full fifteen just from that motley crew. Bawbaggery of the highest order.

so is raging bull and bravehart a draw as they wre both listed as 8

On the SWE Roster page, is 'Ravishing Randy Valentine' holding a belt with SWE written in BLUE ELECTRICAL TAPE???? And it's nice to see that J. Hazard has possibly stolen my crown as skinniest 'trainee' in Scotland!

Pretty fun so far. Not sure I agree with all of them, but that's always going to happen. I get some of the comments about Micken, but he's come a long way and has had a lot of extremely entertaining matches, and nothing really actively bad recently. Any predictions for the final 7, people? Some obvious ones... (*cough*KongoKev*cough*)... and maybe some less obvious.I'm also in the sad minority who is constantly checking the UKFF now for the next three bawbags. Which is line I never thought I'd write.

I've decided I'm gonna throw my nominations out there when this whole thing is done. Don't see what the harm in it is. I'm fairly sure they're in my Sent Items. I can remember four, and the reasons for the four, and I'm also sure that's what I nominated.

I would agree that the reasons are unfair, however its the voter decision as to who or why they vote - whether it be professional, based on workrate, gimmick or even, as mentioned previously, shits and giggles.

Nail on the head. It doesn't help that the list has been called the Bawbag Fifteen. Because then it's not really unfair that people have been nominated on the basis of being bawbags.

And it's nice to see that J. Hazard has possibly stolen my crown as skinniest 'trainee' in Scotland!

There's a Jay Hazard in PBW isn't there ?