THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!~!~!

Kenny McBride

he couldnt be bothered going to train, with the best excuse being, 'I bought a rabbit'

Oh, man. That has now surpassed Mark Sloan Being Shot On By Rogue And Getting Guillotine Choked To The Floor as my favourite training story.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

LOL, not when you got a fat unemployed bird to look after itim sure she would have been able to cope on a sunday afternoon for 3 hours lol

Shes not unemployed, she works in a chemistsThough she is pretty fat
Could we not leave the Kongo Kev bashing until he appears on the list. It's a shoe-in that he will be there. And it's more fun...the anticipation of who can get the best slagging in first! :laugh:

I remember Kongo Kev. He was at W3L show I was helping out on ages ago, He was supposed to pass out banana’s to fans in his intro but threw them as hard as he could into the crowd, he hit a few kids in the face who started to cry and he also hit a picture frame that smashed and fell to the floor, then some of the teen fans who had been hit in the face/body by the barrage of banana’s threw them back at him. He also came out with a shopping trolley with another useless prick in it whose dad kept following me around asking for numbers of other promoters I had.He then had well, let’s put it this way the wresters I was standing with couldn’t stop laughing at his match but it was not really meant to be a comedy match, as the fans where just stone dead. It was just poor.

He teamed with Jungle George in a team called Jungle Boys. I remember the W3L show where they threw bananas. Edited by xear

Im really surprised Kid Krazi did not get more votes. Like Xear I was at that Motherwell show where he set the fire alarm off and was then chased away by a number of people including wrestlers. I thought that was totally unprofessional at the time and the worse thing was he apparently came back again during the 2nd half but was chased by security. That and the match at ICW that ppl have been taking about should have got him on the list.

LOL, not when you got a fat unemployed bird to look after itim sure she would have been able to cope on a sunday afternoon for 3 hours lol

Shes not unemployed, she works in a chemistsThough she is pretty fat
Could we not leave the Kongo Kev bashing until he appears on the list. It's a shoe-in that he will be there. And it's more fun...the anticipation of who can get the best slagging in first! :laugh:
No let's do it now. :http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sXUKlxLce3Q&...feature=relatedhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1bFIUTXjS9Q&...feature=relatedI found this really hard to watch, theres aparently some storyine too, somthing about money? I couldn't work it out or really care.and wrestlezone world championship what the hell? I hate it when promotions like that come up with "world titles"" your promotions entirly made up of shitty scotsman for christ's sake.(note i mean there shitty and scottish not shitty because there scottish)

Im really surprised Kid Krazi did not get more votes. Like Xear I was at that Motherwell show where he set the fire alarm off and was then chased away by a number of people including wrestlers. I thought that was totally unprofessional at the time and the worse thing was he apparently came back again during the 2nd half but was chased by security. That and the match at ICW that ppl have been taking about should have got him on the list.

Yeah did he not try to mess up Iceman vs Conscience as well but got stopped by everyone else?

why exactly does the guy do stupid shit like setting off fire alarms?

The story was he put on a show (UPW?) in Motherwell and believed that he was the only guy who should be putting on shows there. Upon hearing that BCW here there he wanted to ruin the show as a way of saying "This is my area get out!.

why exactly does the guy do stupid shit like setting off fire alarms?

The story was he put on a show (UPW?) in Motherwell and believed that he was the only guy who should be putting on shows there. Upon hearing that BCW here there he wanted to ruin the show as a way of saying "This is my area get out!.
ahh right...so as well as being a bawbag according to your votes(i aint seen him) he's also retarded?

Yeah did he not try to mess up Iceman vs Conscience as well but got stopped by everyone else?
Yes it was that match that he came back in. Quite frankly those would be the last 2 guys id want to try and mess up a match between. The security staff were alert the 2nd time though and stopped him.Wasn't that UPW stuff several years ago anyway.

first of all congratulations to the guvnor, big day for him I know you were disappointed not to make the shitarse 50 but i hope this is some consolation for you. Now just cash in on it like ronin and theres no stopping you. Oh one point Kenny about the guvnor name Carl has had that name for about 10 years. Maybe there is too many guvnors, you should put a stop to it. In fact I think you should tell Martin Stone to have a rethink next time he's up here. ;-) Oh and just before anyone implies it...... kongo kev never came to any of my training sessions in W3l i get enough heat on my own :-)