THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!~!~!

Kenny McBride

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bawbag_Conroy.jpg

No. 11 - Carl Conroy

Pic - He's not Vader. Not even a little bit.

Carl Conroy is a big, fat man. This is not necessarily a bad thing. Vader was a big fat man. Dick Murdoch was a big fat man. Dusty Rhodes was a big fat man. Hell, even Bob Sweetan had his moments. However, Carl Conroy does not deserve to be mentioned in this company.

"The Guv'nor" (he scores points merely for having this as a gimmick - how many fucking Guv'nors can there be in British wrestling, really?) is a big fat man whose big fatness does not conceal a big engine and a stiff, believable big man style. It just conceals another layer of bigness and fatness. That big man style is lost on him as he fumbles his way through badly executed OLD SKOOL~! chain wrestling like a fourth-rate Johnny Saint with Prader Willi Syndrome. Blows up just thinking about running the ropes. Has had one good match ever - with Red Lightning - which was so good, he went all over the country with it. Sadly, once that match ran its course everyone had to see him try and work with people less adept at bouncing off him and his uselessness was brutally exposed.

A big, fat Bawbag with so little self-respect he'll actually be disappointed at not ranking higher than 11th.

I've either missed or don't remember this... what did he do in BCW?

I'm not sure exactly what he did, but it was brought up. If my memory serves me correctly, he pulled the fire alarm or cut the lights or something to stop the show, and then decided to do something that was actually smart. Run.
Here's the story.Red faced Kevin Andrews and during the match Kid Crazy opened a fire door and then ran around the arena before being chased away.

Bawbag_Killian.jpg

No. 10 - Killian

I actually feel a little bit bad about this one. I mean, I suspect the gimmick was not the guy's own creation, and the gimmick seemed to be the biggest problem he had with the voters. You see, he's a 400+lb Soviet monster heel. In 2008. "It's not 1985 any more," said one voter. And it's not. If there was even a hint of irony in this gimmick - say, he'd been frozen in time and didn't know the Cold War had ended - there might be potential there, but without any real killer instinct in the ring, Killian (not a very common name in Russia) just comes across like a bad King Kong Bundy tribute in a balaclava and a Vader mask.

Having said that, it's not like there's a great worker there, saddled with an awful gimmick. Killian is slow - not methodical, just slow. He's weak - he's not toying with people, just not hitting them very hard. I kind of favour the idea of him not selling and not bumping for underneath guys, even in handicap matches. But when you watch him, you really just get the feeling that the gimmick of a giant plodding monster who feels no pain and shows no emotion was built specifically for a guy who's a big immobile Bawbag who can't bump, can't sell and can't talk. With that size, there's potential to be a massive cunt. For now though, he's just a great big Bawbag.

Let's start a Cold War against the Bawbagskis.

How did I miss Conroy ? The last 12 months haven't amused me with this guy. A six person tag in PBW which he did nothing in, and a match against Micken which, no kidding, actually caused a whole lot of people to walk out. That match alone should have been at the forefront of my mind when thinking about nominating Carl Conroy. Damn me for forgetting him.Killian ... seen him once and it was squashing Cav and Shiv. Which is something I can get some amusement from. There's another masked gimmick in SWA that I'm hoping to see after forgetting to nominate.

I now fully get why everyone loved the SHITARSE FIFTY. These writeups are tremendously entertaining.

A few of the guys on this list so far did get SHITARSE FIFTY votes - Abraxas, Conroy, and Drew. Oh, and as far as Drew's concerned - that pic makes him look really, really ill :(

Nevertheless:

pedo-bear-seal-of-approval.thumbnail.png

tommy isnt that bad, i remember the first ICW show, little pricked annoyed me so much that i came charging down maryhill road to lamp him one, he can move at some speed when he's scared, now thats talent..... pity his announcing skills dont match up or his personality or his presence and possibly his hygiene.

Edited by Mr_Quoth

Kongo Kev apparently left W3L because a 11 year veteran told him that his match was poor, and as the veteran began to give his CONSTRUCTIVE critism Kongo Kev walked away in disbelief.Kev thought he was amazing and clearly had an ego, he once told me he knew he was good when the fans would chant his name before he came out.This happened once, in his hometown, with 5 of his mates chanting, all of now are Wrestlezone trainees.That AND he couldnt be bothered going to train, with the best excuse being, 'I bought a rabbit'Shit wrestler, shit worker, and a shit person with a shit promotion