THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!~!~!

Kenny McBride

This is what pisses me off about Wallace. See, I always thought he had the ability to actually be worth a damn. He had a weird charisma, and his in ring ability had a lot of potential.But I only saw him and it's in 1PW that you can really see him fail, whilst his activities in other feds were always stupid, watching the 1Pw DVD collection you can pin point specific moments in the guys career.His debut match with Burridge was an average affair, but James was desperate to get over so he mocked Burridge and stole his catchphrases and played cowardly heel all well and good, and got comedy bits in, nicely mixed with heel tactics. When he was booked for a second and third time, he'd made friends with some people in the crowd and they cheered him and heelish ways, he stepped up his game a little and looked like he belonged in the mid card area.But then, just after the Samoa Joe incident and burial in the feud, is when he really messed up. See he made two mistakes: 1) He thought cheers were always gonna stay, even if his work was poor, as long as he was friends with people. Maybe he was right, but he sure lost a lot of friends, mainly through being a dick.2)Given that his cheers would always stay, and he'd feuded with Joe, he was a big star who no longer needed to put in good efforts. His blossoming friendship with Curtis would make sure he had an angle to keep him over too. again, this was wrong.During 1PW's second year, it's very noticeable how much the guy changes from his first year. Matches seem sloppier, and whilst he still seems hungry for success he seems to think it should be fed to him and unless he's working towards this success (like his match with Pac, which was decent) then he can’t be arsed at all (G-man, and Brad... shit they may be, but he clearly doesn't try)And it continues downwards and downwards, gradually getting lazier and seeming to think he is owed something, and thinking this gave him reason to be a total tit.Of course, Christmas 2007 was the deal sealer. On 1PW forum, he created a fake account and said he'd worked for a charity. I called him on it and said it seemed like BS and I was chastised by everyone, basically. Christmas spirit and all, I should have accepted it at face value. But this who ordeal, was just a ruse, a lie, a way for the daft git to try and get fans back on his side.Except since I did the fanzine for 1PW, I emailed for quotes from the charity... and they never came. So yeah, I kinda revealed it all as bullshit and the guy is fired and is now quite infamous for being a cock that lies about helping sick children.The last part should have been something that he learned from big time. He'd gone from having a small group of fans, to having few, and his number of friends in the crowd died down too. Desperate to get it back, he creates a sick lie, the sort of crap that to that point he could always turn into an angle and succeed with (like stealing wallets)... but this time it cost him everything. Even his most loyal fan (who was REALLY loyal) quickly deleted him from MySpace. Gauntley, for all the shit you can say about him, got in touch with me and thanked me for making sure 1PW didn't get any bad press from this, and made sure Wallace was dealt with right away, and he was. I got apologies, Wallace got a kick in the ass (metaphorically) from everyone on the 1PW forum as it was announced he was gone.Surely, really, If you'd lived that you'd have to look at yourself and re-evaluate your life right? Even if you work 4 times a week for a touring company and make a decent living off of it. Surely, you look back and think "If I fuck up once, I may well lose this job and then I’m back to nothing again” Surely, a sane person would seek to improve and better their self. Hone your skills whilst in a lesser light, and try to make your way back into the business as someone with more talent and more maturity as you slowly earn your way back on to shows.But no. Not Wallace. He'll settle for just being on these 4 shows a week, probably doing half arsed matches that deep down he knows he could easily do better than... and when not in the ring, he'll continue to be a twat. Sadly, it seems, that that is just who Jim Brown is. He's not someone who learns. He's not someone who tries to make amends.He's the kind of guy, who is probably sitting at home right now, and after seeing the fuss his email has caused is probably thinking "They still remember me" ... cause to that sort of prick, if you think he had a good match it probably means nothing. But if you remember what a cunt he was, and that sticks in your mind forever. Then that’s gold. No publicity is bad publicity; he really seems to embody that.Which as I said, is a shame. Cause he is capable of so much more.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bawbag_Wallace_3.jpgBawbag_Wallace_1.jpgBawbag_Wallace_2.jpgScotland's Biggest Bawbag - "Flawless" James Wallace

Simple really...I have little care for trouble nowadays, I've had enough in my time (as you know) so I work for McGregor now 4-6 days a week, I keep a low profile and don't bother anyone, so I don't expect anyone to bother me. I think it's reasonable. So...Heard word of your experiment on UKFF etc wherever it is...Unlike most useless cunts who think they can wrestle, I make a full-time living from wrestling - no bad for a 'bawbag' really.So, If I appear in your list, please show up and confront me next time I work in Scotland - also, bring a big baseball bat or a few mates, you'll need it. Im working for Musso next month Sept 19, 20, 21 - otherwise I shall be working in England for Ian McGregor,Also, being a 3-time National champ freestyle wrestler and European shoot champ aint too shabby either - you probs already know that. But you'll find out first hand if I ever meet you.One thing that benefits you, I don't know that you look like, mainly cos ur not important enough to be cared out. So like I said, I appear in the list - you cannot complain whats coming to you.If you'd like my number, just ask, I'd be more than happy to hear an apology - It'll buy you a 'Get out of being choked out free card' ;-)I sincerely mean all of this, truth be told I'm a fairly nice and polite fella, but don't like being hassled. I don't react well to it. Don't cause trouble for me or yourself. It's completely useless and makes no sense.Have a good day,Jim

Kenny, quoting your post but this message is for James "im a fucking cunt" WallaceOi Jim,You work for McGregor - well never mind someone has to, his shows are what is known as - FUCKING ROTTEN, well at least there is no one on those shows with anything worth nicking form the locker room.As for sending threats across the internet, wow what a hardman you are, why not go back to lying about visitng childrens homes...You see UKFF it's really simple - JAMES WALLACE IS A CUNT

No. 8 - Micken - Lives to be a bad guy. I mean, just utterly unlikeable in any way whatsoever. Sleazy, smarmy, nasty, cowardly, selfish, arrogant...oh, sorry. You wanted me to talk about him as a wrestler? Yeah, he's OK, I s'pose. Actually does wear a bin bag to the ring though. Chant this at him next time you see him.

If memory serves me right, that chant has been flung around wherever Micken appears for over a year now and it started in Belshill , the references to his personality outside the wrestling ring i disagree with , spoken to him a few times before during and after shows and every time i have heard him speak to fans or spoken to him myself he is always asking what they/myself thought of his match so he can work on the finer points, he likes the criticism as it shows people are actually interested in the match if they do it, that i would have to agree withActually has admitted to myself that he reads the posts people put up about his matches, some he ignores because its all bullshit but there are a few that he pays attention to and works from themAnd that Wallace email had me in tears, like everyone has said already he is a cunt , i myself used to actually think he was an ok guy in and out the wrestling ringtimes change i know but can someone really change to be an utter prick as quick as that smarmy git did??

Conscience. - can just about understand the self elevation critisisim, however I have a point, I may be wrong here but do's he actually book the NWA british title? it's not an SWA exclusive belt as far as I know and if i'm not mistaking only held the SWA title once then never got it back again. Tends not not to job much at least not the last time I saw him 3 years ago I XVII pinned him and it was only soposed to be the third time in history.

The NWA-UK title finds it's home around an SWA guys waist, but you're right in thinking it's not our title. It's Hammerlocks which comes under the control of Andre Baker.Funny thing about jobbing... when I was down at TXW for a show last year, the night before their promoter asked "Who's SWA's jobber?" to which Con took a moment to think about his recent loss record before saying "Seems to be me these days..."For the ones you don't know about check out the DVD's available at Ringside Live and have a peek at the roster thats been shining through.All that typing for a cheap plug for a store I have absolutely no stock in :(
I'm sure Majik love's you though.I thought so which is why I don't really get the "he's like tripple H" critisim. Edited by Prince Nana

He might just make a fake profile and claim to have killed Kenny ;)

Anyway, straight to my point of being here. My name Is Iain Morris, and i'm a trainee of Wrestlezone and SWE. I wasn't gonna rise to the bait on this one, because I've had a habit of biting a little too much on our YouTube videos. I understand I'm as green as the hills and I'm gonna try to put most of this in a way to not offend anyone else.

For some of this list, I did find it a laugh. The line about there being no pasty white fifers called Kevin from Africa made me piss myself. However, I think that the annonymity of the internet makes some people think they have the absolute right to be a tool. Seeing one wrestler on a fake account marking out for himself in here for example. For a few points, I'd just like to explain a few things

My initial motive for training with Wrestlezone was simply convenience. It's a school in my home town, about a 20minute walk from my house. Trying to juggle a HND at college, a girlfriend at the time, a band, trying to find a job, training, working shows, working kids partys etc was very difficult for me, but I wanted to wrestle so I kept going.

After a few months, my main reason for not going to W3L training was a lack of money and a lack of transport. I didnt want to rely on a lift from my cousin EG Mackie every time I went, and I felt that staying with wrestlezone was still much better suited to my schedule/bank balance etc.

As time went on more, my reasons for not leaving grew to a mark of respect of my own. In my eyes, walking away from the school that started me completely would be just as disrespectful as Lyons walking out of W3L is in yours. If a trainer was to tell me now that they really didnt care that I was still doing Wrestlezone and SWE shows, I really would consider taking further training.

Most of my reasoning for enjoying Wrestlezone probably won't stand much ground on here, and I'm waiting to be ripped to shreds for some of the things I've said already. SWE worked as a good start to Nathan Reynolds, who I appreciate is doing well under the W3L tutoring. From what was posted before, Ross appears to like J Hazard, who was an SWE and Wrestlezone student. It's sad to see that he won't be on another SWE card since he spent a good long time training there, and I feel that a big part of him leaving the shows is bullying from other companies. However, even at that he's chosen to stay with Wrestlezone. I don't see why he would do this when he has BCW/PBW/Whoever training him now if the school didn't offer something worth his time

On that note, I'd appreciate my name just being left out of the discussions. I saw my highlights video appear on here, and I deleted it. Because I'll at admit it was pretty shit and didnt back up my desire to not be seen as a backyarder. I am simply a trainee, and where Ill admit a highlights video was a little bawbaggy, the trainers requested that I make it for them for another purpose, so I did.

To save you all some time, If you want to hunt me out, here is a match that I'm fairly proud of. It was cut short because I fucked my knee when he moonsaulted me, but all the same, I thought it was a reasonable match for less than a year of training.

Also note that a good few moves I use here I wouldn't use on most people, as I realise how dangerous they are. Me and Michael just trust each other enough not to kill each other.

Also before I go, good one on cashing in on the BBWO shirts. Im sure if you'd left it anymore Bravehart would have hapilly added it to the range of SWE merch that sold out at the last show.

Hell i might even buy one, then I can be a "teenage fuck knuckle" in pleathers AND an even bawbaggier tshirt than the rest :laugh:

Edited by DieHard

Ive heard many a story about james wallace, these are pretty good.I wonder though, being that my younger brother IS an amateur wrestling enthusiast, he's never heard of james wallace/jim brown..and none of the records he's shown me online of amateur contests including nationwide ones has ANY mention of him at all :)james wallace in making up things scandal?:O