www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CracktonMoj @ Jul 19 2008, 19:01) *44 - AsheI couldn't find it on Youtube, so I uploaded it myself: Ashe's most memorable moment thumbs-up.gif

that might just be the best thing ever ps i love how the other guy was like "its finally my time to shine" and was up there as if he expected the botch

nikko.jpg36 - Nikko Brixton Nikko Brixton. Signed because he made IPW people laugh at a tryout. Has been in the ring a few times now, and has garnered comments like 'Only seen him once, but it was one of the most inept performances I have seen from a UK wrestler. In fact, it IS the most inept performance, and I've seen a lot.'. When SUWA cut that promo about 'many, many skinny guy' who need 'necessary training, understand?' he may as well have been shouting it directly at Nikko Brixton's face. Is somewhat like Steve McMichael, in that he was OK in his first match because nothing was expected of him, but he really should have progressed a bit by now. Rotten.

Moj, no! :(

gman2.jpg43 - G-ManG-Man is thin. Really thin. There's a picture I couldn't use that has him on a ring apron. You can clearly see he's wearing, as well as pleather, some Reebok trainers. You can also count his ribs. I was given no comments about his in-ring skills at all, so the fine people on this thread may want to fill in the gaps, as I've never seen him before. I'm assuming he's fucking terrible, as he made the list. I would like to know WHY, please.EDITED BECAUSE SOMEONE IMMEDIATELY POPPED UP ON MSN AND GAVE ME THIS RANT:"G-Man is fucking rotten. He takes bumps off clotheslines too early, making it look like shit. His technical stuff is the worst kind of over-rehearsed bullshit, and it's not even anything special, it's stuff that everyone should know how to do without thinking about it. He exposes the business to a staggering degree every time he steps in the ring, and he makes me ill. Fucking ill.'

g-man works, or perhaps used to work in a box factory which is the height of fucking irony considering he couldnt wrestle his way out of a boxthe sooner this pleather wearing streak of dan edges piss gets broken in half never to return to any wrestling shows ever the better it will be

[post="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k7W7mSD8vQ"]Dean Malenko vs Robbie Brookside.[/post]The look on Malenko's face at the end says it all.

What sort of shit link is that??!
Am I the only person to notice that Malenko fucked up the leg grapevine going for the cloverleaf? Fair enough on Robbie's roll through on the pinning section but it's funny how people will apportion blame in the wrong place just cos it's Dean Malenko. Edited by aristodest

[post="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k7W7mSD8vQ"]Dean Malenko vs Robbie Brookside.[/post]The look on Malenko's face at the end says it all.

What sort of shit link is that??!
Am I the only person to notice that Malenko fucked up the leg grapevine going for the cloverleaf? Fair enough on Robbie's roll through on the pinning section but it's funny how people won't apportion blame in the wrong place just cos it's Dean Malenko.
Malenko fucked it up because Brookside was struggling and keeping his legs straight instead of letting Malenko bend them for the Texas Cloverleaf.

As much as I don't dislike Brookside at all, it did look like his legs weren't mobile enough for the hold to go on for whatever reason, as opposed to Dean Malenko forgetting how to do a very simple manouver that he uses every night of his lengthy professional career. Apart from that and not managing the jacknife I think Robbie kept up OK for the rest of the match though.