www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

nikko.jpg

36 - Nikko Brixton

Nikko Brixton. Signed because he made IPW people laugh at a tryout. Has been in the ring a few times now, and has garnered comments like 'Only seen him once, but it was one of the most inept performances I have seen from a UK wrestler. In fact, it IS the most inept performance, and I've seen a lot.'. When SUWA cut that promo about 'many, many skinny guy' who need 'necessary training, understand?' he may as well have been shouting it directly at Nikko Brixton's face. Is somewhat like Steve McMichael, in that he was OK in his first match because nothing was expected of him, but he really should have progressed a bit by now. Rotten.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

way.jpg37 - Jordan WayThe other half of The Lost. This one looks like a slightly more effeminate version of former EntouRAGE member Ollie Burns. Burns, though, was a tremendous young babyface in peril, really knew how to sell and be sympathetic and get crowds behind him. Jordan Way, though, oh my no. Ugly, ugly emos do not a legitimate tag team make. 3CW's Tag Team Titles died when Way and his partner took hold of them and used their antiwrestling abilities on the promotion. Once, The Lost was made up of talent such as Jimmy Jacobs. Now, it includes this shitarse. Epic fail.

RockyDennis.jpgThat was the first thing I thought of when I saw Jordan Way for the first time.

Ferris also wrestles as half of a tag team called Fire and Ice. Yes.The Brookside entry has been updated with a link to the video of him/Malenko. Watch out for the finish, it's a good one.That's your lot for today people. Hope you enjoyed it~!

• Paid Members

way.jpg37 - Jordan WayThe other half of The Lost. This one looks like a slightly more effeminate version of former EntouRAGE member Ollie Burns. Burns, though, was a tremendous young babyface in peril, really knew how to sell and be sympathetic and get crowds behind him. Jordan Way, though, oh my no. Ugly, ugly emos do not a legitimate tag team make. 3CW's Tag Team Titles died when Way and his partner took hold of them and used their antiwrestling abilities on the promotion. Once, The Lost was made up of talent such as Jimmy Jacobs. Now, it includes this shitarse. Epic fail.

RockyDennis.jpgThat was the first thing I thought of when I saw Jordan Way for the first time.
Rocky Dennis could probably work circles around Mrs. Jordan Way.Thanks Moj!! Edited by bAzTNM

• Paid Members

That fist drop by whoever it was in 1PW was hilariously awesome.
That video is fantastic. I was in stitches when he tried to mount the turnbuckle.
Its a bit weird having people tap out to him, like Tazz in 1998. (frantic tapping) Edited by bAzTNM

The thing about Brixton is, he is kind of funny, and does get good heel reactions from the fans, so if he was just used as a tiny comedy heel who got squashed all the time, it wouldn't be so bad. But that would require him to be able to bump, or sell. And he can do neither.Luke Axl looks like an Estonian figure skating champion.

Edited by Alexander

You would think Dan Edge backstage at 1PW would have said something when the booker or whoever suggested SJK hitting him with the MK Ultra, what with the limitations of leg movement and everything. Made poor old Keenan look a bit inept in the end.

And is that higlight video genuine or a piss-take? Because it actually shows him falling over in parts (unless it was his variation on Konnan's rolling clothesline, with a collapse instead of a roll).

I've always enjoyed Robbie Brookside's matches in All-Star's bi-annual visits to Grimsby. And watching three quarters of the Malenko match I thought he looked good and the match ran pretty smoothly. Just a shame about the sudden case of rigor mortis hitting his lower extremities right before the finish. :(

I've always enjoyed Robbie Brookside's matches in All-Star's bi-annual visits to Grimsby. And watching three quarters of the Malenko match I thought he looked good and the match ran pretty smoothly. Just a shame about the sudden case of rigor mortis hitting his lower extremities right before the finish. :(

Sorry Dopper I have to disagree with you on the Malenko V Brookside match:Robbie got in way too much 'offense' for my liking and really didn't look like he was co-operating with Malenko. He looked tall, pale and thin and his long hair looked feminine rather than masculine. Robbie might have done reasonably well for himself and comes across as a really nice guy but he simply isn't in the same league as any of the magnificent 4.

• Paid Members

A tremendous read Moj some true shitarsery. Just out of curiosity is there any chance we'll find out how many votes each shitarser got? It would be fun to know just how loathed some of these guys are. I can see why some would vote for Brookside but honestly think that more often than not he has better matches than most on a daily basis. His Allstar stuff I've seen has been tremendous he just doesn't fit into the more work rate heavy smarky style so well.

Edited by DEF

I love this list great to see fireball got in there which means DESPITE his assertion that i'm the only guy who thinks he's shit theres enough people voted for him to make the list .He'll not try to improve though cos he's a retarded cunt.I'm really suprised at brookside getting on the list though.