www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great great thread which is only gonna get funnier!!!!a few thoughts-MIKEY THE PIKEY- never seen his gem brown stuff but seen a few of his matches with this shit, shit gimmick. before his match he spent the show walking out to the crowd acting like a drunk gypsy, and the crowd attention he got doing this only made him do itmore, which i thought was a wanker thing to do because he was doing it DURING other matches.G-MAN- yeah this guy is the drizzling shits man. i say no moreDAN EDGE- what the fuck!!!! the guy can barely stand, the poor bastard is kidding himself if he thinks a walking stick is all he needs to be upright. he should give up on his verticle ambitions and sit his ass down in a wheel chair.....then sue any shit promotion willing to book him for not having wheelchair access into the ring.FIREBALL- never seen him wrestle, but the way he looks sez it all....fat, faggit, teen loser becomes a wrestler with no intention of ever makeing an effort to look like one. not seen him wrestler but i know he is shit, dont judge a book by the cover you say.....FUCK OFF!BROOKS- see above commentASHE- looks like an out of shape dude sucking in all crap body mass to try and look big. doesnt work. i was a fan of the nu breed, but not seen his singles stuff.ROBBIE BROOKSIDE- never seen him wrestle, i hear very good things but the comment about his looks hits the nail on the head, very small/SHABBAZZ- only seen one match, a while ago now, he teamed with kieth myatt against rainz and ?????. shit man, shabbazz was the best in the match by far!THAT EMO TAG GUY- not seen him either, needs to bulk up instead of thinking sucking his fat in is ok for photos. someone mentioned that "he isnt shit he is green", well you have your problem right there...why has he been booked as a tag champ if a) he isnt ready and b)his greeness is comeing across as shitnessTHE BLACK GUY FROM CARDIFF- another unknown to me. looks like a gay stripper (not that ive seen any........), but at least he isnt wearing kickpadz and highspots pleather

Frigging hell, Dan Edge is useless. It's not even a sympathetic reaction he gets from audiences. More the kind of awkward response Mikey from Big Brother got during his doomed stand-up routine. I mean, the bloke can barely stand up.Hope Luke Marsden gets in there. He's useless on everything I've seen him on, including Big Brother.Hope Peter Staniforth gets in. Seeing him garnered the same reaction from me as the first time I seen Mark Priest and Dean Ayass sitting together at British Revival.

relic.jpg47 - Robbie BrooksideCalled 'Relic' by some, 'an anachronism' by the Wrestling Observer/Figure Four Weekly monolith, 'mutton dressed as lamb' by someone who I forget, and 'great' by others, Robbie Brookside is a no doubt controversial entry into the SHITARSE FIFTY. Called a legend by people who nevertheless cannot point to a match that validates that claim, Brookside is a man in his forties still trying to play the 17 year old firey young babyface. Has a body comparable to a million Johnny Kickpadz figures out there, but nobody seems to notice. Recent shitarsery includes accepting a payday from WWE, which is fair enough, but the payday led to him losing popularity among hardcore All Star fans who saw it as him selling out, and the abysmal six man tag at LDN Legends Showdown, in which powder thrown in his eyes somehow led to his eye 'hanging out of his socket' and during which Lloyd Ryan sat at ringside rolling his eyes and burying the match to ringside fans. Brookside then left LDN halfway through this feud because they wouldn't put him on a poster in Leicester. The ultimate piss break wrestler.

Dean Malenko vs Robbie BrooksideThe look on Malenko's face at the end says it all. Edited by Steevi

What really pisses me off is that standards are so incredibly low in British wrestling. Watching some of those video clips, promoters/wrestlers don't even know how to do a ring entrance properly (poor choice of music that takes 10-15 seconds to kick in, announcing the wrestler in silence before the music, not even telling me about the contest ahead, where the wrestler is from, what he weighs etc).

Guys don't look like wrestlers AND one thing that ALWAYS pisses me off is when a British wrestling heel comes out and aggressively shouts "come oooonnnn" to the crowd. Ladies and gentleman, did Arn Anderson do that (or any other great heel that drew good heat)? NO.

Lesson number one for British wrestlers: If you want to be really good at something then watch the best and do what they do. The end

After seeing this tripe I can't see why anybody who was serious about becoming a pro wrestler would want to be trained by somebody in the UK (sorry Ricky Knight and Alex Shane).

gallowman.jpg

40 - Gallowman

As you can see from the picture, Gallowman has a decent-ish look. When he cuts a promo on the microphone, he has a fitting scary voice. However, when the match starts things go downhill fast. Firstly, when he talks during his match he forgets to put on his scary voice, thus undoing the good promo he usually cuts. Wrestling wise, he has the skills of a tentative backyarder, frequently looking like he's not been trained at all. Has no knowledge of how to put together a coherent match, bumps awkwardly and infrequently due to nervousness, all offence looks abysmal, and just generally isn't ready to be put in front of paying fans. All this adds up to one boring shitarse who probably shouldn't be booked anywhere. Unfortunately, he is, for BAWA and CSF. Also posts on the UKFF as 'Uncletrunx', putting over shows he's featured on while pretending to be a fan.

lukeaxl.jpg

39 - Luke Axl

Ah, the 1PW Academy, where picking a cool name is more important than learning how to work. This guy fails on all counts. Shit worker who throws some of the lightest chops in the country. Jeezum Crow lookit them arms. He'd clearly rape his own grandmother before setting foot in a gym. As a special treat, here's two of his peers:

1PWkids.jpg

You will, of course, notice that those kids have thicker arms than Luke Axl. This makes him a FAIL.

ferris.jpg

38 - "The Iceman" Edd Ferris

Here's the thing about Edd Ferris. He started training to wrestle with Hammerlock at approximately the same time as Jonny Storm, Doug Williams and the like. The fact that most of you reading this are saying 'who?' speaks volumes. What speaks more volumes though is what is about to be said: Edd Ferris used to wrestle all over Wales, but got slowly dropped from everywhere for having less than no clue. If he was meant to go ten minutes, he'd go twenty. He'd grab the mike and cut unscripted promos. If he was going to lose, he'd dominate the entire match before losing in a flukey manner. Ferris has a legitimate martial arts background, which is fair enough, but that has given him the type of ego that means he will not be beaten on like a babyface should be. When he's a heel, he has nothing bar a smirk - no crowd work, nothing, and he doesn't even give the babyface opportunities to come back before cutting him off, it's just fifteen minutes of beating with no reason to care. Has to have simple insider terms (powder, among others) explained to him by wrestlers with much less experience. Does dangerous spots in battle royals for no reason. Argued passionately in favour of having a main event with just opening minute technical stuff. With Nick Aldis. No clue. None. Less than none. Negative clue Edd Ferris.

way.jpg

37 - Jordan Way

The other half of The Lost. This one looks like a slightly more effeminate version of former EntouRAGE member Ollie Burns. Burns, though, was a tremendous young babyface in peril, really knew how to sell and be sympathetic and get crowds behind him. Jordan Way, though, oh my no. Ugly, ugly emos do not a legitimate tag team make. 3CW's Tag Team Titles died when Way and his partner took hold of them and used their antiwrestling abilities on the promotion. Once, The Lost was made up of talent such as Jimmy Jacobs. Now, it includes this shitarse. Epic fail.

Edited by CracktonMoj