www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

I certainly never need to hear anyone say "Yeah boi" again after watching that match. Still, it's pretty good..... FOR ME TO POOP ON!In the interests of fairness, are there any links to LPW matches which are, y'know, good?

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

The match was booked about 5 minutes before it happened due to some no-shows. Both guys kind of phoned it in a bit, and it wasn't the best, but it's still worth a few laughs, which was quite obviously the intention.

What kind of a shitarse excuse is that?THe match was BOOKED...are you kidding me? You mean some mark backstage said "oh shit wrestler A is late, hey you two...go on for me will ya"Shitarsery personified!
I'm just playing devil's advocate. I didn't book it.

• Paid Members

Maybe you should have. Afterall you think BlockBusta is better than Shawn Michaels. Maybe you could find something entertaining to do with him.

That's a bit of a twist on what I said. I said I don't dislike Blokbusta, and I don't like Shawn Michaels, both within the context of where they wrestle. Obviousy a guy who's been WWE Champion is going to be better than a UK indy worker who some people like and lots of people don't.

In the interests of fairness, are there any links to LPW matches which are, y'know, good?

There are plenty of good matches which happen in LPW, it all comes down to how many of them get taped and posted up on youtube. One i did manage to find after a quick look around on Youtube and also a match with comedic overtones infact can be found here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-J3YLSekEE

After the response to the first couple of Dread clips, a few of us went along to the PCW show on Friday and filmed his most recent match.

Now in this one he's wrestling as Paul Crow, because he thinks if he takes off his facepaint and wears a tshirt then people will think they're two different people within the one promotion.

It's so awful that it's funny:

Edited by The Fireball

After the response to the first couple of Dread clips, a few of us went along to the PCW show on Friday and filmed his most recent match.Now in this one he's wrestling as Paul Crow, because he thinks if he takes off his facepaint and wears a tshirt then people will think they're two different people within the one promotion.It's so awful that it's funny:

...Ok I'm really confused. Are you or are you not The Fireball listed in this? As in the shitty ginger pleather fairy chopper? If so, what the fuck gives YOU the right to call someone else awful? Shouldn't you be thinking "I think I look normal when I try to lick my own elbow, and so does this other guy I'm obsessed with? We should just.......Stop trying though because to everyone else.....We look like retards?"The saying "It doesn't matter if you win at the special Olympics, even after the win, you're still retarded" seems like it was invented for you.If your not "THEE Fireball"..............Then boy is my face red and inflames :blush:

After the response to the first couple of Dread clips, a few of us went along to the PCW show on Friday and filmed his most recent match.Now in this one he's wrestling as Paul Crow, because he thinks if he takes off his facepaint and wears a tshirt then people will think they're two different people within the one promotion.It's so awful that it's funny:

...Ok I'm really confused. Are you or are you not The Fireball listed in this? As in the shitty ginger pleather fairy chopper? If so, what the fuck gives YOU the right to call someone else awful? Shouldn't you be thinking "I think I look normal when I try to lick my own elbow, and so does this other guy I'm obsessed with? We should just.......Stop trying though because to everyone else.....We look like retards?"The saying "It doesn't matter if you win at the special Olympics, even after the win, you're still retarded" seems like it was invented for you.If your not "THEE Fireball"..............Then boy is my face red and inflames :blush:
Well dont worry about your face cos you are correct sir the fireball posting above and the fireball in the shitlist are one and the same person.

Well dont worry about your face cos you are correct sir the fireball posting above and the fireball in the shitlist are one and the same person.
I just honestly really can't understand the logic. Yes the guy he's obsessing over is shite (and frankly, watching that youtube video was actually embarressing for many reasons) but so is he. Does he not know this? :confused:

• Paid Members

It's stupid moaning about shitarses posting up other vids of other shitarses though isn't it. If we went by that logic then if Surf Digby, Dragon Aisu, Majik, Doug Williams and any other people on the list who had a good video wanted to post a video, you'd all moan.

Edited by AliveAndAmplified

Who said they can't post a video?If your referring to me, I questioned the fact that he called someone else awful whilst not seemingly acknowledging how awful he himself is.IMO they are just as awful as each other. But it's like if Sprules called Staniforth a bad promoter. Illogical

Edited by spikester