www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gman2.jpg43 - G-ManG-Man

I have seen him wrestle a few times. one that stands out was when i saw him against Kris Travis at DPW back in March of this year and he kept botching up spots. He tried to be face but most people hated him. And as mentioned by Moj he is really skinny.

Jesus Moj.You should turn this into a book or magazine and shill it at shows. I'm sure there would be many takers as this is fantastic :DThe comment about New Breed... I like Ashe, great bloke but that made a bit of wee leak out and now I have to change my undies.

• Paid Members

I demand the "winner" gets a trophy comprised of some pleather shorts with a big skiddy inside.This is all great stuff, roll on the next update.

that'd be slightly unfair, because it's been no secret that Doug Williams has got it sewn up.

I demand the "winner" gets a trophy comprised of some pleather shorts with a big skiddy inside.This is all great stuff, roll on the next update.

that'd be slightly unfair, because it's been no secret that Doug Williams has got it sewn up.
Yeah but the real "winner" is whoever snags that #2 spot, as he's a shitarse at being a shitarse.

The new WrestlecrapBritwrescrap

This really needs to be done. We'll never get a Pro Wrestling governing body but what about a website designed to expose shitty workers and dodgy promoters on the Britwres circuit?