www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

Well no matter how gay he looked, I'm pretty sure he's not!

He's not? :confused: :(Anyway, pointless and wrong homophobia - the troll's best line of defence. Bravo, sir!
Never said he was, or indeed that there was anything wrong with it, simply that that was his appearance. I could have said he looked a little femine, which would question masculinity but without the same homophobic overtones, perhaps I should have done, but hindsight 20/20 etc - what can one do?
You could start by never posting anything ever again because you're an awful, awful little wretch.IMHO.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not? :confused: :(Anyway, pointless and wrong homophobia - the troll's best line of defence. Bravo, sir!
Never said he was, or indeed that there was anything wrong with it, simply that that was his appearance. I could have said he looked a little femine, which would question masculinity but without the same homophobic overtones, perhaps I should have done, but hindsight 20/20 etc - what can one do?
You could start by never posting anything ever again because you're an awful, awful little wretch.IMHO.
Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg

Hee, I'll take it under due consideration - but the mere act of responding can't help but suggest it hasn't been entirely "run with" as it were. But thanks for the idea, baby :thumbsup:

The edition of Piledriver is due out around Thursday or Friday of this week, keep an eye on Classifieds for more info. So far I've got interviews with Moj and Ronin plus comments from Matt Jarrett and Peter Staniforth. Trying to get some more quotes from those on the list.

• Moderators

Dunno. That's for others to decide. I'm just pointing out that an audio show is about as much 'real life' as a post on the internet.

It's not though. Your invective really does come across much better written down. I find your writing funny but the radio show painful and cringeworthy, and obviously I'm not the only one.

• Paid Members

Dunno. That's for others to decide. I'm just pointing out that an audio show is about as much 'real life' as a post on the internet.

It's not though. Your invective really does come across much better written down. I find your writing funny but the radio show painful and cringeworthy, and obviously I'm not the only one.
I agree with this - the write-ups in this thread have been great, but on the internet show, MOJ is so much of a spare part compared to $tew, who has a pretty good radio voice. Also, never liked MOJ's announcing work.Still... this thread = gold.

• Paid Members

I agree with this - the write-ups in this thread have been great, but on the internet show, MOJ is so much of a spare part compared to $tew, who has a pretty good radio voice. Also, never liked MOJ's announcing work.Still... this thread = gold.
See, I'm on the other side of the coin, I didn't really see anything on the show that was bad. The only single flaw was that they weren't able to comment on everyone in the 50, and that's not really a flaw with the show, as much as being unable to know of every shitarse and a lack of time.Moj came across pretty well on the show too, so really don't get the "cringeworthy" comment.

Man if you're gonna talk about pictures making me seem gay as least use one thats half credible in terms of the accusation.Like thisn658066466_935442_1287.jpg

Tbf in this circumstance it's your friend whose the gay, well im pretty sure thats how it works.
Those rules only work in prison, sooooo, anyone that's used that description to make you do things, that seemed a bit wrong, well, you get the picture.