www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every worker who has to share a locker room with him from now til the end of time should pull incredibly heartless ribs on him. I'm talking evil shit, like cutting halfway through his crutch so when he comes back and uses it for support it snaps, sending him tumbling to the floor hilariously, or hiding whatever pills he needs to live, and keep doing it for as long as it takes for him to fuck off and never, ever come back. Christ.

That shit made me choke on my Twix. Heartless but so fucking funny.

danedge.jpg41 - "100%" Dan Edge

Scope's answer to Ric Flair...
s2_vinnie.jpgYEAH YOU CANT CALL THEM SPACTICS ANYMORE!

• Paid Members

And the last man for today... it's a good one, too!danedge.jpg41 - "100%" Dan EdgeSee, he's called "100%" even though his legs are fucked. He's a cripple playing a wrestler... who's a heel? How the fuck does that work? Unlike say Zach Gowen, who you could make a case for because of speed and agility and heart and determination, Dan Edge just completely ruins the illusion, because he can't stand up without assistance otherwise he topples over. Fundamental problems here. He could spend an hour raping people's mothers and shitting on children's laps, but as soon as the babyface gets any kind of sustained revenge, the crowd switch into sympathy, because he's a cripple, y'see. I'm all for people following their dream and all, but GET OUT OF THIS BUSINESS AND DO SOMETHING ELSE. Every worker who has to share a locker room with him from now til the end of time should pull incredibly heartless ribs on him. I'm talking evil shit, like cutting halfway through his crutch so when he comes back and uses it for support it snaps, sending him tumbling to the floor hilariously, or hiding whatever pills he needs to live, and keep doing it for as long as it takes for him to fuck off and never, ever come back. Christ.

:laugh: i have never seen him, but i so want to now, he sounds and looks utter dire. shit on a stick. as do so many so far. while its nice they are doing something that interests them, id love top see them just to piss my self with laughter and heckle.

This is fucking immense. Finally something worth going into UKFF Gold (if any mods can be bothered). Thank you Moj, you wonderful man.Oh and if anyone can find a clip of the disabled "wrestling", that would be amazing.

Edited by Gossy