www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

ashe.jpg

44 - Ashe

Ashe was formerly part of the New Breed, a tag team that once botched a high five. Now he's simply random singles guy Ashe, who despite the picture above, usually wrestles in a vest nowadays. This man's wrestling sucks such serious balls, and it's probably impossible to find a match in which he isn't huffing and puffing for breath due to having very little in the way of fitness. It is possible to see the former Curve Phil Bedwell on a show one day and Ashe on a show the next day, and the difference is astounding. Also, constant rumours swirl around this man, but let's not go there, at all. My gran always said don't trust a man who has his eyes really close together, and that seems to fit him.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 - Robbie Brookside - strange choice for anyone but cannot fault his in-ring work

49 - Shabazz - i have found him to get a good reaction majority of the time

46 - Mikey the Pikey/MTX/Jem Brown - no mention of his actual wrestling ability, thats a important thing in this isnt it?

did no one watch the youtube links i put up

http://youtube.com/user/acwrestling

please watch at own risk

46 - Mikey the Pikey/MTX/Jem Brown - no mention of his actual wrestling ability, thats a important thing in this isnt it?

Okay, I'll cover that base - he's shit.
He's pretty shit as MTX. As Mikey The Pikey he's shit and racist.

I must have seen MTX live and in person a dozen, horrific times. The worst being the match that wouldn't end - MTX, Shabbaz and April Hunter (!!) Vs Bull Harley, Samson and Stephanie Scope. The best was probably an average bout against Stixx where he did nothing much of note apart from look like a grubby Ultimate Warrior clone and get carried.

well thanks for that insightful look at his wrestling skills, so how many times have you watched him wrestle out of interest?

How many times have people told you "lighten up, asshole. It's not meant to be taken super-cereal"? Also, "don't come on here whining and bitching about people on the list because you only serve to make them look like even bigger cunts." For example, MOJ and I have discussed Brookside several times but I'm not going to start a debate about it here, because it's just fucking pointless. Now shut up and let's hear more liable-ous comments about shite British wrestlers.

gman2.jpg

43 - G-Man

G-Man is thin. Really thin. There's a picture I couldn't use that has him on a ring apron. You can clearly see he's wearing, as well as pleather, some Reebok trainers. You can also count his ribs. I was given no comments about his in-ring skills at all, so the fine people on this thread may want to fill in the gaps, as I've never seen him before. I'm assuming he's fucking terrible, as he made the list. I would like to know WHY, please.

EDITED BECAUSE SOMEONE IMMEDIATELY POPPED UP ON MSN AND GAVE ME THIS RANT:

"G-Man is fucking rotten. He takes bumps off clotheslines too early, making it look like shit. His technical stuff is the worst kind of over-rehearsed bullshit, and it's not even anything special, it's stuff that everyone should know how to do without thinking about it. He exposes the business to a staggering degree every time he steps in the ring, and he makes me ill. Fucking ill.'

Edited by CracktonMoj

• Paid Members

well thanks for that insightful look at his wrestling skills, so how many times have you watched him wrestle out of interest?

Off the top of my head, four times. One match (vs Stixx) was decent but he was totally carried for all of it. The other 3 were dreadful in completely different ways each time. You want insight? Fine, he's sloppy as hell and has no idea how to pace or structure a match so the crowd can get into it, and that's when he's wrestling as "Generic Man" MTX (which, fellow shitarse enthusiasts, I'm told stands for "Mister Total Xtreme"). When he's Mikey the Pikey, he puts together comedy matches that nobody laughs at because they're genuinely awful, and as Alex mentioned, the gimmick is downright offensive, playing off shit Irish stereotypes and by its very nature guaranteeing that he can't have a good match under it.

• Paid Members

This is both brilliantly entertaining and rather depressing at the same time but certainly an utterly, necessary companion to HatGuys annual top 50 dealy.I kind of wish i'd contributed only, felt i'd not seen nearly enough um, BritWres(?) to contribute, even though the majority of what i did see was Shitarsed and a lot of the names popping up i do know of and have seen some of their stuff. :(