Amsterdam

Lawz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good strong smokes: silver haze, super silver haze, ak47.

good regular smokes: white widow, top tits, purple haze.

good cafes: pink floyd, bulldog, cafe 420, coffeeshop little, de kroon.

good stoner food: febo, forty two's burger, and theres some awesome bakerys conveniatly located opposite coffee shops.

dont take shrooms too far away from your hotel / hostel.

enjoy!

Yeah.. those Wok In noodles are awesome.. But don't go to Febo, it's fucking awful. In fact, ignore all of donnie420's advice.

febo is cheap greasy goodness and you know it :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

Everythings changed since the first post, my friends are completely broke so they are not going to go, me and wbzuk a fellow UKFFer have decided to go to Amsterdam for the Ajax football tournament last week out the blue, so I'll be going in three weeks for three nights, just need to look for flights and accom now near to the Amsterdam ArenA.

Everythings changed since the first post, my friends are completely broke so they are not going to go, me and wbzuk a fellow UKFFer have decided to go to Amsterdam for the Ajax football tournament last week out the blue, so I'll be going in three weeks for three nights, just need to look for flights and accom now near to the Amsterdam ArenA.

:/Also, if anyone else is up for a laugh then feel free to tag along ukff style.

But don't go to Febo, it's fucking awful. In fact, ignore all of donnie420's advice.

How can you say that??? FEBO was the only food I eat in the Dam.It's not a great idea to stay near the ArenA because it's a little way out of the city (about 8 stops on the train). I can highly recommend the City Hotel in Rembrandtplein. It's recently been refurbished and very comfortable. Rembrandtplein is quite a lively place that has a few bars and clubs in a big square, the red light district is a short 5 minute walk away in one direction and Dam Square is a 5 minute walk in another direction. www.city-hotel.nl :sneaky:

• 7 months later...

Archived