Power Trip Wrestling - "Against The World"

powertripwrestling

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By constantly posting in the thread, you are kinda doing the work for them Hitman :laugh:

if you dont like it dont read it in fact go and ask gary wild to get ya booked at pcw thats if they can still afford to run shows oh wait the last one didnt run cos ''the council shut them down right''??

Much as I'd love to continue to help you make this thread own chatroom, pat on the back, thats just odd. In order to help this Peter Staniforth is it? Get things back on track, I reccomend, anyone local should check out this show ideally with a few friends, that way if its no good, your not suffering in silence and if it is alright, you have someone to go for a few beers with afterwards :laugh:

Much as I'd love to continue to help you make this thread own chatroom, pat on the back, thats just odd. In order to help this Peter Staniforth is it? Get things back on track, I reccomend, anyone local should check out this show ideally with a few friends, that way if its no good, your not suffering in silence and if it is alright, you have someone to go for a few beers with afterwards :laugh:

so you want people to waste their money watching a poor substandard disorganised show? when what we all should be doing is encouraging people to stop going so he eventually ceases running and hopefuly someone more professional can move in and give the locals in his area a properly run promotion that they can enjoy seeing?

so you want people to waste their money watching a poor substandard disorganised show? when what we all should be doing is encouraging people to stop going so he eventually ceases running and hopefuly someone more professional can move in and give the locals in his area a properly run promotion that they can enjoy seeing?
I'm merely suggesting people check the show out to find out whether it is good or not, they only have to go the once...night out afterwards etc...Its not like i'm holding a gun to their head...good grief

I'm merely suggesting people check the show out to find out whether it is good or not, they only have to go the once...night out afterwards etc...Its not like i'm holding a gun to their head...good grief
But by going they perpetuate the cycle that hat guy wrote about earlier surely its better to have no punters going at all if no one goes hes not going to run then britwres loses one shit company...

• Paid Members

But by going they perpetuate the cycle that hat guy wrote about earlier surely its better to have no punters going at all if no one goes hes not going to run then britwres loses one shit company...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't UK Hat Guy's review based on his own opinion?