Sign in to follow this  
Quentin

5 Things You Are Loving Right Now

1: My Belkin Laptop Cushion/Rest2: Shot Online (Golf Game) I will get to level 38!!!3: Going for rides on my mountain bike wihile listening to some music, very relaxing and good for sorting things in your head out.4: Watching re-runs of Top Gear and catching up with episodes of The Gadget Show on Sky+5: Being with and thinking about a very special person, someone who has give me some self belief again.

1: My Belkin Laptop Cushion/Rest2: Shot Online (Golf Game) I will get to level 38!!!3: Going for rides on my mountain bike wihile listening to some music, very relaxing and good for sorting things in your head out.4: Watching re-runs of Top Gear and catching up with episodes of The Gadget Show on Sky+5: Being with and thinking about a very special person, someone who has give me some self belief again.

If it's an online game... LINKY!

This, which has revolutionised the way I pack clothes:

I made the mistake of trying to pick up the technique from this video:
I didn't even realise a t-shirt was being folded until about the fifteenth time of watching.

1. Caburys Caramel2. Pepsi3. Having cash to splash4. quietearth.us5. European Championships Opening Ceremony. :laugh:

Euro 2008 without England ;) Alan Hansen saying we should be supporting the likes of Torres and Ronaldo, Martin O'Neill replies "Why?" O'Neill and Strachan together are great.

Todays the motherfecking day...its been a long time(1999), but todays the day i start the fine little run of seeing Kid Rock 3 times in a few weeks...and i get to see Kiss, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Whitesnake and so many more along the way...again...GOOD TiMES!!!

yep...it was worth it :)1277586675a7963261216l.jpg

Todays the motherfecking day...its been a long time(1999), but todays the day i start the fine little run of seeing Kid Rock 3 times in a few weeks...and i get to see Kiss, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Whitesnake and so many more along the way...again...GOOD TiMES!!!

yep...it was worth it :)1277586675a7963261216l.jpg
Where are you seing Def Leppard/Whitesnake?

Intriguing. I know it's a stripped down version and doesn't allow for DLC, but the fact that I have two PS2 guitars is making me want to get the PS2 version rather than buy the whole shebang for my 360, provided I can actually use them with it. What's the deal with the peripherals in that sense. I presume they plug into a USB hub, so does that mean the kit is cross-compatible with other consoles with USB ports? For instance, if I got the PS2 version, could I buy the drum kit they're selling with the 360 game and stick it in the same hub?

JLM, I have us an answer...The 360 drums will not work with the PS2 at all :(.We had a huge Rock Band night here (which finished about an hour ago), t'was totally awesome to play (but the drums are majorly difficult), the guitars themselves are uncomfortable as hell tho', stick with the Guitar Hero ones if possible, and we plugged the drums into my PS2 afterwards, and no love from that.But the game is amazing with a group of mates. tho' it makes even playing the guitar tough, as where you'd normally be able to keep in time with the music, if everyone else is botching it up nicely, there's no music to keep in time with ('cept from the drums that seem to sound whenever ya hit 'em, which is good, although troublesome if the guy playing 'em can't keep a beat, lol).So yeah, definitely been loving that tonight.

going to Arrowrock to see them, was meant to see them in Belfast, but its the same night as NOAH, so went searching and found out they where playing in Holland, with a rather nifty line up...and thought, hey, why not!

going to Arrowrock to see them, was meant to see them in Belfast, but its the same night as NOAH, so went searching and found out they where playing in Holland, with a rather nifty line up...and thought, hey, why not!
Good stuff.I've got tickets for the Sheffield gig, which should be fantastic, as a load of us from DefLeppard.com are going.