Sign in to follow this  
Quentin

5 Things You Are Loving Right Now

5) The hot new temp who works a row in front of me's ass when she is getting something out of her bottom drawer

In your next post, I hope you say you love how good cameraphones are these days.

1. Loft insulations finished!2. My new pelvic support ^.^3. Car shopping is finally making some progress!4. The sun!!! LOOK!!! its finally back!!!!5. My new bikini :)

1. Amsterdam next week :)2. Iron Maiden in July3. Free trip to Paris and Disney few days after Iron Maiden4. Kid Rock in Amsterdam next week5. Carbombs back :laugh:

Free trip!?!?!?!? EXPLAIN YOURSELF!! :angry:

Fiancees' dad paid for the free trip out to Paris 2 days after Maiden in London :) Her family lives out there now, got a nice free trip to Toulon the other week, so its all good...as is life :D

Free trip!?!?!?!? EXPLAIN YOURSELF!! :angry:

Fiancees' dad paid for the free trip out to Paris 2 days after Maiden in London :) Her family lives out there now, got a nice free trip to Toulon the other week, so its all good...as is life :D
In a word... bastard!

1.metal gear solid 4 in a week woohoo.2.saved enough money so i can get an lcd and surround sound so i wont have to play the game on my 14" portable.3.theory test next week so one step closer to driving.4.august bank holiday trip with lads from my old school to cork in the pipeline.5.dont have to sit through the leaving cert like last year.

1. This time next week I will be on the way to Download.2. Pub quiz + best chicken ever tonight.3. Cracked.com4. New stuff from Highspots WILL be here tomorrow.5. Old Simpsons episodes.

This, which has revolutionised the way I pack clothes:

I didn't know where to put this and didn't want to make a new thread just for it so figured i would put it in here. Partly because it is what i am loving right now anyway.Roger Federer vs Rafa Nadal in the final at Roland Garros on Sunday. Its going to be the best final ever, even topping their Wimbledon final last year. Federer has added a few little wrinkles to his game (the forehand drop shot and the aggressive slice shot) which if he uses correctly can really trouble Rafa. Plus Federer has had Rafa where he wants him in the last few meetings but couldn't finish it off, if he keeps it together and learns from his mistakes then it could be his year. Plus if Roger wins he will get the one slam which has eluded him and finally be seen as the greatest player ever to play the game. (even though he is already, but it will pretty much be official after the win)If you love sports, you have to watch this match. The greatest player of all time vs the greatest player ever on the red earth. This is what i am loving right now.

Todays the motherfecking day...its been a long time(1999), but todays the day i start the fine little run of seeing Kid Rock 3 times in a few weeks...and i get to see Kiss, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Whitesnake and so many more along the way...again...GOOD TiMES!!!

I'm seeing DL, Whitesnake & REO Speedwagon too!But I'm WAY too fucking Stoked for Def Leppard, Sheffield Arena, Sold Out.It's gonna be fucking AWESOME!

1. House Season 3 on DVD. Seen it before, but owning it myself is a beautiful thing.2. The Riverside Festival - free things in a park. Hurrah!3. Coronation chicken melts with bacon and mozarella.4. Knowing that I have plenty of time to do work I actually want to do over the next few weeks.5. Billy Connolly in the Waterfront Hall in just a few weeks!