Sign in to follow this  
Quentin

5 Things You Are Loving Right Now

5. Watching this weird alien try and get out of my tummy. I mean, baby :p

A weird alien's growing out of your baby? Get that checked out.

My mod is working!The AI does what it's suposed to, Internal errors are extremely rare, and the single player campaign works!

Sharp my friend, sharp ;)

5. Mark Goldberg returning as the manager for Bromley FC

Fuck yeah! It is indeed good news.OK, I'm struggling for a top 5 so I'll answer when things perk up.

Loving.....finishing my course for this academic year..having filled all the vacancies in my team at work..feeling able to plan a holiday now..this series of peep show!

Rock Band on the PS2.Yes I know it's not released here on that console (nor ever will be from what I've seen), but dammit.. if they wont release the pissing thing for me, I'll take it into my own hands and download the bastard!

Intriguing. I know it's a stripped down version and doesn't allow for DLC, but the fact that I have two PS2 guitars is making me want to get the PS2 version rather than buy the whole shebang for my 360, provided I can actually use them with it. What's the deal with the peripherals in that sense. I presume they plug into a USB hub, so does that mean the kit is cross-compatible with other consoles with USB ports? For instance, if I got the PS2 version, could I buy the drum kit they're selling with the 360 game and stick it in the same hub?

Unfortunately I haven't a clue on that dealio. All I know is the bog-standard Guitar Hero guitars work fine with it (by Bog Standard I mean the wired ones, the wireless one for number 3 wont work from what I've been told, I have it, but haven't tried it as the thing is crap anyway).If I ever find out that the drums will work that way... it's a damned site cheaper than buying 'em from America.I think a mate (otherwise known as the manager of Gamestation up here) is coming round soon with the entire shebang for the 360, so I'll have a word and test sticking it in my PS2 if he's up for trying it out and let ye know.

1. SensesofCinema.com2. Freeones.com3. Ebay4. Midnighteye.com5. Beyondhollywood.com/In actual reality not a lot besides Crisps

Edited by ultimo the great

Justin Broadrick. I've been listening to his remix of Pyramid's "The Echo Of Something Lovely" on a continuous loop for about an hour now and it never ceases to amaze me how he can create these gorgeous compositions. Why people waste time with cookie cutter bands and talentless junkies who release the same album forever instead of listening to a guy who is, quite literally, overflowing with talent and creativity I'll never understand.

Loving that my lawsuit is hammering along like shit off a shovel. Loving my girlfriend atm, we've been together 5 months now :D and loving that my knees are no longer clicking when I walk. I'm not sure why, but I'm not questioning a good thing!

1) Sunshine2) Lollipops3) Rainbows4) Everything thats wonderful5) The hot new temp who works a row in front of me's ass when she is getting something out of her bottom drawer