Sign in to follow this  
Quentin

5 Things You Are Loving Right Now

1. Possibility of getting a new camera.2. Sun is shining again at long freaking last.3. Argos finally have my new sun bed in.4. My sweet peas are growing beautifully.5. The petitions going around the island at the moment, to lighten the dog ban on beaches.Usually, its that dogs are banned from the popular tourist beaches 9am til 6pm, from 1st of may till 1st september.This year theyve gone total banhammer happy, And from 1st of may till 30th sept, dogs are banned from ALL beaches 24/7.Madness /sparta :angry:

1. Shoegazer Metal2.m_08711659a583e6394a71157d8ff1dc2e.jpg3. Oreo Cookies4. Lilya 4 Ever (A bloody amazing Swedish film)5. t.A.T.u

The skeletal look isn't cool.
I'd like to see you do better.

1. My new camera.2. The fuck off great 70-300mm VR lens to go with it.3. The tiltable-turnable flash that goes on top (and I'll love it even more when I figure out how to remotely trigger it).4. The choice of two shutter release buttons.5. What I got up to last night.

1. My new camera.2. The fuck off great 70-300mm VR lens to go with it.3. The tiltable-turnable flash that goes on top (and I'll love it even more when I figure out how to remotely trigger it).4. The choice of two shutter release buttons.5. What I got up to last night.

Bastard...I'm presuming it's a Nikon lens..in which case I hope you burn in a pile of your own pooCanons are the Gods amongst cameras..Having said that I would turn down a 70-300...What camera did you get?

1. My NY Mets beer bottles i got from the game at Shea Stadium last week2. Handing in my notice this week, countdown to travels begin3. SNES emulator on my laptop4.The sun coming out for the bank holiday weekend5. Mark Goldberg returning as the manager for Bromley FC

I'm having a lazy day so...1. Torrents - I'm close to filling up my 1TB hard drive after only a month or so.2. Youtube - I'm now convinced this is probably the best thing to ever happen to the internet.3. Mexican Food - So bad for me but so many amazing dishes. Nachos with refried beans and cheese is the mother of all snacks.4. Tekken 5 - Picked it up the other day for a fiver, and I've barely put it down. Beat-em-up perfection.5. TEW08 - Not long to go now~

1. The fact my bank card, after losing it and waiting 2 weeks for it has finally arrived!2. That I booked a half day at work today to go shopping and spend my money on my card on new clobber for the summer.3. Going Clacton from Fri till Tues, staying in a mates caravan for a long weekend booze up and watching the playoff finals.4. Pro evolution soccer 6. Still the most fun Pro evo game out there in my eyes. 5. Q.P.R's new crest. I must say at first, i hated it, but after seeing a cheeky climpse of it on our new shirt it actually looks really nice. Has a classy feel to it too. Glad they didnt go with a soulless modern badge.

4. Pro evolution soccer 6. Still the most fun Pro evo game out there in my eyes.

Agreed the best football game, and one that still brings hours of entertainment.

1. I completed a marathon last week.2. I'm going on holiday in less than 2 weeks.3. It's the Monaco GP this weekend.4. I'm spending Saturday night in great company.5. I have a massive packet of Frazzles right here.:)

Edited by Monkee

Bastard...I'm presuming it's a Nikon lens..in which case I hope you burn in a pile of your own pooCanons are the Gods amongst cameras..Having said that I would turn down a 70-300...What camera did you get?
Nikon D80, with an 18-135mm and a 70-300mm VR. And an SB600 to sit on top.I had no brand preference (and was nearly tempted into getting a Sony a350), but the general concensus was that the Canon kit lenses weren't up to same standard of the Nikon equivalents, and without gridlines in my viewfinder I'd be back to lopsided horizons.Chances are that if I'd gone for a Canon (probably the 400D) then I would have been equally happy. Except for the wonky horizons.

1. My AWESOME pressie i got yesterday that will have much ranting about later im sure :p2. The fact that i had the best day ever yesterday in southamtpon3. Having clothes!!!! i had 1 pair of maternity trousers and one top until i went yesterday. Women just arent allowed to be pregnant on this damn island :angry:4. Getting a tardis cake :)5. My bootiful flowers i got yesterday :)

1. My Sony PSP and playing Pro evo 08 on it- Yes im a few years late but i got a decent bonus from work and have a holiday coming up so thought it would be a good investment to play on the beach whilst getting my tan on. How bloody addictive is this thing? I havent even downloaded any music or videos or even gone on the internet yet and i still bloody love it! I have Sega Genesis, Fifa 08 and Pro Evo 08 for it and have been so tied up in my Master league with Athletico Madrid on Pro Evo that i havent even removed the packaging for the other 2. Fantastic bit of kit for 120 pounds.2. The fact I have a holiday coming up in 2 weeks. Spain for a week with the missus in the rents villa. Nice cheap holiday that will see me get away from all the bullshit that is work, Bliss!3. My new Mobile phone deal. 18 month contract, 900 miniutes, unlimited txts, Free Ipod Touch and Free Nintendo Wii with Wii Sports, all for

1. My sweetpeas are finally growing like stink!2. 10 more days!3. tomorow morning i face my ultimate test, the dental work. And im really excited!4. Countdown.5. Watching this weird alien try and get out of my tummy. I mean, baby :p

Nikon D80, with an 18-135mm and a 70-300mm VR. And an SB600 to sit on top.I had no brand preference (and was nearly tempted into getting a Sony a350), but the general concensus was that the Canon kit lenses weren't up to same standard of the Nikon equivalents, and without gridlines in my viewfinder I'd be back to lopsided horizons.Chances are that if I'd gone for a Canon (probably the 400D) then I would have been equally happy. Except for the wonky horizons.
I must admit, Canon kit lenses are a bit on the dull side18-135mm especially for a kit lens is meaty.As far as wonky horizons go, I use my focal squares to straighten images up (I'm not sure if the 400D has them though..)Have you got any good shots off it yet?