Sign in to follow this  
Quentin

5 Things You Are Loving Right Now

2. Morton : Makes a change from the first two thirds of the season when I was livid with everything about the club, and now I'm happy with pretty much everything about the club.

I want to see if number 2 remains after Saturday. I hope so.
It will remain. We're playing a decent side. I'm more worried about what happens after Saturday if we're in the playoffs. Davie Irons is working with a side where some of the players are very low in confidence. He's got them to a point where they have become very hard to beat. We got an excellent 3-0 win over Dunfermline, although admittedly the Pars didn't seem to have a care in the world. That would never have happened before though. The confidence quite simply was not there.If we go down ... well, that number two might change.

I remember how homesick and miserable you sounded on here when you first went off to Uni... so that is all good news to hear, man :thumbsup:

Cheers! It's a wonder what changing from "living with bastards and doing pre-set modules" to "living with great friends and doing your own modules" can do for your spirits.Today I'm loving how drunk I am after my final lesson, and the fact I have a full bottle of Jameson in the cupboard that is completely untouched... drunken Bully is awesome!

Oreo cookies

Oh man, these little guys seem to be available everywhere now. I went to Tesco the other day to do my weekly shop and there was a whole shelf full of them, I only brought about ten packs.

Oreo cookies

Oh man, these little guys seem to be available everywhere now. I went to Tesco the other day to do my weekly shop and there was a whole shelf full of them, I only brought about ten packs.
I did my usual Oreo munchfest in NY as I didnt know when Id next have them only to come back and find they'd launched an assault on the UK. Im absolutely loving it...

1. The cider festival at my local pub. 4-5 pints of Old Rosie and I'm slurring my speach, falling over and laughing at everything. An awesome kid of drunk i just don't get with other drinks!2. My mum being an absolute legend. I'm having a really tough final semester (I'm in my third year of uni) and i might not finish my degree fully until august. I rang her up pissed and told her i didn't want her and Dad to think I'm a failure. She told me that even if i came home and worked as a bin man she'd be proud of me, as long as i was happy. That made me laugh and look at things in a different way. A weight was definately lifted off my shoulders.3. My course leader. I used to fucking hate the bastard, but finally gave in and decided to arrange a meeting. I told him i was having a hard time and was worried that i wouldn't pass my last module, but couldn't come back next year to finish it. He told me not to worry and that i have enough credits to graduate and gain a degree, and that a worst case scenario was having to do some re-sit work over summer and get my honours by August thus finishing this year. This was a far cry from the stone-faced cunt who told us all we would fail in the first and second years.4. My girlfriend. Sexy, fun, intelligent, witty... and a mean cook, too. Perfect.5. Listening to my mate andy upstairs playing Rainbow 6 or COD4 i presume, shouting abuse at people. He's an angry Welsh man not scared to voice his opinions. Like Moj, but not fat or ginger.

1) My football team being 90 minutes from the Premier League and

I can't tell wha that picture is :( Sometimes it looks like a roast chicken, other times like a pussy and asshole, and other likes a man doing chin ups. :(

Oh lawd shes does the rounds again!I am loving this weather. And i cant stop looking at my scan pics from yesterday, to think that this time next year i'll be sat out in the sun with a baby on my lap. Very scary indeed. This new Honey oats and more cereal is ace.And im having my hair cut today ^.^

Last night I spent a pretty aggravating evening trying to fix my washing machine... It was a total pain in the balls, but eventually I managed it.I did it! I fixed a household appliance.. I didn't have to phone a repair man, or even my dad... I am a real man!

Last night I spent a pretty aggravating evening trying to fix my washing machine... It was a total pain in the balls, but eventually I managed it.I did it! I fixed a household appliance.. I didn't have to phone a repair man, or even my dad... I am a real man!

Welcome to the club. What was it, blocked filter?

1. My girlfriend. Perfect. She's intelligent, beautiful, funny and likes a lot of the same stuff as me. We have the same taste in movies, tv and music. I've even gotten her into UFC! She makes amazing food too, which is always a bonus!2. GTA IV3. Summer being here. Last week, me, my girlfriend and a few mates went to a nice, small beer garden in town. Sitting outside and having a laugh in the roasting hot sun, feeling the nice breeze and chilling out with a Corona and lime was fantastic.4. Beatsteaks. This band is constantly on my CD player and ipod right now. I've you haven't heard them then you really must check them out.5. I've got loads of great holidays coming up. London in a few weeks for UFC and Joe Rogan. Then Germany at the end of June for thr Hurricane festival and then New York & Las Vegas in November for two weeks! :)

At this moment the main thing I am loving is (if you havnt been to the cinema recently you might not know what I'm on about!)..Glove compartment man! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA